No sales

Solved
ricprevot
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello everyone,

I have my store up for quite some time now. I get some visitors when running ads but still have no sales. I'm not sure why I can't get a single sale.

I invite all recommendations to help me get some visitors push the checkout button. 

Thanks in advance guys :)

0 Likes

Hey there Ricprevot,

Can you link your store in this thread so people can help.

I can help pinpoint and fix the problems preventing you from making your first sale. I also help with Conversion Rate Optimisation: SimplaStartup.com

HarryL | Sushi Lover @ Simpla Startup
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
0 Likes
ricprevot
Tourist
4 0 1

Sorry I forgot to add the link; here you go: lafwam.com.

Thanks

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hey Ricprevot,

The first big problem I can see with your store is that you're trying to sell everything. On the front-page, you've listed a dress, cardigan, bag, teeth whitening, knee pads, USB bracelet cable, muscle massage gun. You can't try and replicate Amazon without billions to spend on marketing. You should start small, pick a niche. For example, if you decide on knee pads, you can sell many knee pads of different sizes, for different age groups, kids? Adults?

I'm going to take a wild guess that you're not sourcing these products, but you're listing them from dropshipping manufacturers? You need to start small and slowly grow and become big. Learn customer behavior, what emotion drives them to buy your knee pads? To look cool (hope not lol)? to feel safe skateboarding? Consider all angles and only then will you learn how to market your brand to people. Once you know who to target, aim to target those people only and you'll get warm traffic instead of cold.

I can help pinpoint and fix the problems preventing you from making your first sale. I also help with Conversion Rate Optimisation: SimplaStartup.com

HarryL | Sushi Lover @ Simpla Startup
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
0 Likes
ricprevot
Tourist
4 0 1

Thanks for your great advice Harry138

neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey,
If you are getting views this surely means visitors are interested to buy from your store, however they might not have found your store appealing, though it's a gem of a store ,still you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. For engaging new customers, add a section of best-selling products.
  2. Add some social links to the footer for better connectivity.
  3. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

4. Add some more product descriptions for enough clarity.
  5. Also, You have around ample of products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

6. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2463 142 445

Hey, I went through your store. I have some inputs for the same-

1. The home page should be visually pleasing and must attract appropriate and potential visitors to your site. In order to capture the immense attention of your visitors, try to add some of these following points in your homepage-
    Slideshow Image
    Collection List
    Something Interesting ( maybe little about your story with a link to about page )
    Newsletter Sign Up
    Popular Products ( 4-8 Max )
    You can add a slider of images and add featured products to it. Also, you can add video for top-selling products to make it more creative and interactive.
  2. You need to do your footer right. Add links to your footer for about us, contact us, FAQ. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are the ones customers will look for.
  3. You need to work on your navigation menu. (seems unprofessional)
  4. Your store is missing interactiveness and engagement.
  5. There is no customer login and logout.
  6. You definitely should plan to have an exit-intent popup on your store for your new visitors.
  7.  You need to focus more on customer engagement and retention part. Engagement helps to capture visitors and convert them into customers. There is no engagement in your store. No matter how good you work on your store you won't be making money out of it unless you make your website engaging. Engagement helps to capture visitors and convert them into customers. Make sure that you are using the right marketing tools in your store. Combined with a smart marketing strategy, the right eCommerce marketing tools can grow your online store.

Aitrillion.com is the best all-in-one app as it's providing advanced email marketing, loyalty rewards, reviews + Q&A, web push notifications, workflow automation, smart pop-ups, announcement bar, chatbot, product recommendations, actionable analytics all integrated with each other and powered with Artificial intelligence.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
FFT_SMART
Shopify Partner
485 27 99

Hi @ricprevot 

Really good job on launching your store. I think there isn't a ton to change, but I'm going to nitpick anyways, because there is always room for improvement :D.

After looking I couldn't find a blog. If you had a blog more customers might be able to find your site, and even if they aren't ready to buy at the moment they are reading your blog, they are more likely to buy from you in the future.

I wasn't able to find a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

I wasn't able to find an always visible buy button. Your buy button is the most important button on your site and it should always be within the thumbs reach of the customer. Take a look at your store (especially on your phone), and try to easily find your buy button, especially when you are on the bottom of the page. If your buy button isn't always visible you are making it harder for your customer to buy. Consider adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales , it will help it make it easier for your customer to buy from you.

Did you think about adding a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.

Also I noticed that you don't have reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

You know your store is actually quite good, and I think with just a bit of love and care, you will be able to really succeed.

Just so you know, I also created a tiny email series that has some tips on making your shopify store better https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
Spyridon
Tourist
9 0 3

Somebody said he has no sales and app developers track the forum to sell their apps. Haha what a joke!

earth9
Explorer
109 3 9

Hi, Ricprevot,

This is an interesting question. A lot of shopify owners have the same problem as you -- high traffics but low sales.

This problem could be caused by many reason. For example, your products doesn't suit your local market. But other peole can't help you on products developing. That's all depends on you.

So let's get back the the website design and function. 

High traffics: The fist thing you need to check is that do you really attract the correct people to your website by ADs? Maybe your ADs is about baby cloths, but it attract many people who love cute babies.

Low sales:

If you have a good quality traffics, but a low conversation rate. A major reason is people just add products into the cart when they saw the products they like, planning to purchasing in future and forgot it. 

To solve this problem, you need a good app. Try this one please: Abandoned Cart Web Push

0 Likes