No sales

Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi guys, would love some honest feedback on my website, I only launched it 2 months ago, but don’t have sales at all...
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Highlighted
2 0 1
Hi,

The logo is nice but I don’t know if it matches with the bikini niche.

Installing a sizing chart would be helpful if you are shipping internationally.

To be honest the bikinis are not unique, most of these colours and plain styles can be found on ASOS, PLT, H&M and many more renowned stores. So it’s imperative to include and source and promote at least one unique item e.g reversible. But the bikinis can still sell as the pictures are of good quality and I would think that influencer marketing would be good way to promote your collections.

Hope that helps
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Gyre Australia,

The "main reason" behind not having "sales" till now is the overall "store outlook and appearence".You need to look into the following aspects to improve your store and make it look "visually appealing" as well.

1. "Add to cart" is only visible while we place the cursor on "Buy It Now" on the "product page".
  2. Want your site to be identified better! Adding a "favicon" is the recommended solution.
  3. Magnify your "store logo" for better visibility."
  4. Add "home button" at the beginning of the "header menu" for making it look complete and logical as well.
  5. "Twitter and Linked in" should be added to the footer social links as well to enhance customer association.
  6. Align all "footer links" vertically for "symmetric footer arrangement".
  7. Images should be a part of the "About us" section to be more descriptive.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  10. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope the fortune favors you with a lot of conversions very soon.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Elena19 ,

I just had a look at your store, awesome work! Below are some of my thoughts:

Fixed Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.

Home Page: Homepage designs guides visitors around your website. Homepage of your website could be better and organized. You can make sections on home page such as ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘New arrivals’, ‘offers & discount banners’ etc . Content should be strategically decided. Also, add favicon on your webpage.

Home page front banner: The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Add more feature image (front banner) on the homepage with attractive tagline to captivate user attention.

Product Page: Product description formatting is a bit messed up. It should be nicely spaced so that buyers find it visually appealing. You can display the extended details using tabs rather than a chunk of text. Think about how you can concisely convey and highlight the most important information. Also, 'Add to cart' and 'buy button' is hard to find on the product page. And offers and discounts also seems lost on the page.

Social Login: Implement social login so that users can log in and sign up using a Social Media accounts. We all have accounts on social media. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Add call to action: You need a strong call to action to convince people to act. Try to use good CTA to increase conversion and sales.

Build trust: Show off trust signals and customer testimonials to boost conversion. Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customer's trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

Social Media Icons in the footer:
Your social media icons in your footer need to open in a new tab. Right now they open in the same tab, meaning it takes people away from your website. Also, integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic.

Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend starting off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.

Integrate Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.

Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience.

These few tweaks can really benefit your store and improve your sales, I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0
Thank you so much!
What would you charge to help me work on it?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey @Elena19, you have a great collection but to make sales you need to make your store engaging and professional. Here is the feedback:-

1. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

-Slideshow Image 

-Collection List  

-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4

-Testimonials

-Newsletter sign up box

2. In an announcement bar spelling of New Zealand is not correct. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

To implement the engagement tools on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. You can check it out. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 0
  1. do not use parameters in your URLs. Use readable URLs
  2. You have too many 301 redirects.
  3. You are using duplicate page titles/meta descriptions/H tags
  4. add some contrast to your website. (especially to buy now button.)
  5. keep your product description no less than 300 words and use keywords.
  6. fix your footer menu. it's ugly.
  7. I just figured out that you have an add to cart button (invisible) fix that. https://color.adobe.com/ go here and find a color schema for yourself and use those colors.

Then let's see what's going to change. ;)

Good Luck

Do you still have questions? => Click Here

Please do not forget to Like / Accept the solution provided.

0 Likes