No sales

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0
Hi Everyone!

I’ve just started my own dropshipping business and went live yesterday morning...it’s day 2 and I’ve had 0 sales ...I know I should definitely be patient and not all things will shoot off at the start but I have seen people have been visiting my site through fb ads however only about 3 people have reached check out...but not completed a purchase. Is there anything I’m doing wrong right now? Or is it simply a task of just being patient ? My site https://pod-delight.myshopify.com/ 😊
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Pod Delight,

What a wonderful start! You have really invested a lot of effort in designing your store layout and niche. But, some basic elements are missing. To know them, look into the below-mentioned pointers :

• Align all "footer links" vertically for a "symmetric arrangement".
  •  "About Us"  reflecting the store's origin, mission, and ideas to succeed is missing.
  • The "search landing page" is disabled in your case ie it does not redirect to "/search" when the "enter key" is pressed while placing the cursor on the search bar.
  • "Customer Reviews" are a mark of their trust and belief on a particular brand. Hence, you need to add reviews to strengthen brand value.
  • Yotpo is an amazing assistant tool with the most advanced solutions for customer reviews, visual marketing, loyalty, and referrals.
  • "Trust Badges" are the true indicators of site legitimacy.
  • "Favicons enhance the user experience and eCommerce websites need this usability feature for easy identification".
  • "Logo is the face of any ecommerce store".Hence, it needs to be improved using a better font style and some graphics as well.
  • Login" account is an efficient solution and it helps in keeping a track of your order details as well.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Just be patient, I am sure you are going to hit the mark!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 1 5

Hey @PodDelight 

Welcome to the shopify platform and community. Hope you are in good health. So I went through your store and noticed a few things you can work on as followings:

• Your store name, logo, slogan: Try placing the store name at the center maybe instead of a corner where it's almost not noticeable. Use more contrasting & visible fonts and colors to highlight the store name. I don't see any logo or catchphrase here. These are essentials for a business to create a brand. Make sure you add them.
  • Our story: Insert a "our story" section along with "about us" at the header. Customers love to connect with an authentic and relevant story. State how you came up with your business idea and how it started. Do not forget to add visuals while doing so.
  • Shipping and Refunding policy: Add a detailed shipping and refunding policy for your store credibility and building trust.
  • Referral marketing: It's a very easy and effective option for startups. Give a coupon code for referring to friends where both of them can avail the discounts. This will accelerate new purchase, thus new customers and increased sales. 
  • Mother's day Discount: You can give promotional offers as discounts and giveaways based on the upcoming mother's day. This will attract new customers and accelerate sales.  
  • Product Image: Customers need to see multiple images of an item before making a purchase. Include multiple angle images of your products so that customers can get a better idea of your products.
  • Product description: Your customers are making the purchase online. They would need a detailed product description of your items. This creates credibility, trust and generate sales. 

Best wishes for your journey ahead and future endeavors. Feel free to ask if you have any further queries. If you find this helpful, do let me know by liking this comment. Take care. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Rumman Afiyat

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

This is awesome! Thank you very much for the tips!

I will definitely work on these things.

Thank you :) 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you very much for your analysis of my website and letting me know what I can improve!

I will definitely get onto working on these.

Thank you  :) 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 1 5

Happy to help. Glad you found my suggestions helpful. :')

0 Likes