I've had my store for nearly 2 weeks now and have managed to get around 700 sessions on the store but still no sale. My store is favouriteproductz.com can anyone tell me what a possible reason as to be to why I'm not getting sales? I've invested a lot into this and now feel like closing as it is just taking money out of my pocket.
Any help will be appreciated!
I'd be happy to provide you with some feedback on your store today:
The first thing that caught my eye was your top slideshow. It's a large image that directs customers to your collections page. I'd recommend using this slideshow as a means to advertise/highlight a specific sale that you may have going on. For example, if your 'Mens Jackets' are on sale, you can specifically cater your slideshow to that. Slideshows are large images and can add to the load times of your store, so it's important to use them sparringly and with a clear goal in mind.
Also, I noticed that you have a considerable amount of products with the 'Sale' label attached to it. While sales are great as it entices customers to buy while saving money, it's important to use sales strategically. Having too many items on sale cheapens the effect that running a sale offers. If a customer sees that pretty much everything in your store is a "deal" it gives off a less than exclusive offering.
I'd also recommend checking out our success stories page to sift through some real businesses (in the home and apparel industry) stories and tips on how they grew their business.
If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.
Hi there! I've checked your store and would recommend you setting up these things:
- Your contact information: you should add more of your social account to make it easier for customers to reach you. Do you have Facebook or Instagram? Should create ones then add them on top of your site. This can show how professional you are and so that you can keep touch with more customers and promote your store.
- Pop up: some of the pop ups I think are little bit annoying which cause disappointed at first look. You should change them into something more interesting and eye catching. Pop up can help impress customers at first look, but if you do it wrong, it can cause opposite results.
- Testimonials: Why don't you add testimonials to your store? They're very important to help you gain your sales. You should try to add some more reviews, they are strong proof showing that your store and your products are qualified to encourage customers order more. You can use review app, Ali Reviews for example, it import multiple user reviews at once, then you can filter reviews to be displayed on your site the way you like. With more good reviews, your items can be more impressive and you can get more orders.
Overall your store is good. If you want to gain sales, should consider these things recommended above. Wish you best!
Hi @favourite-p1 !
I like the design, layout, and color scheme of your store. I have some suggestions for you, hopefully, it is going to help you.
1. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about. Therefore, think more about your hero banner - the image, the message on it. Add more CTA to the homepage.
2. Branding - clearly show your company branding. Logo, brand colors, brand fonts - should be the same across websites, emails, and social profiles. A key part of building your brand is making it recognizable.
3. Social proof - an incredibly powerful sales and lead generation tool.
4. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
5. Add sing in icon/ login.
6. Add secure payment badges on the homepage
7. The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
8. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
9. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
10. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
11. Add more images of the products. Improve SEO -add keywords to the headings of the products and add more description of them.
12. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
I've taken a look at your store. Your store is designed well. There are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.
1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
2. Add email id or business address in Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
3. You can add testimonials on the Home page to make the store look more professional.
4. Add social media icons to footer instead of adding in the header. It is not easily visible in the header.
5. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
6. Add filters in collections page to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). To get in front, and stay in front needs regular feeds to Google and Bing. We created flare to deliver search engine feeds on a regular basis without taking your time. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Hi @favourite-p1 welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't end up purchasing.
2. Engaging the audience by writing blogs and posting them on different social media platforms with good titles. You can add Linkedin, twitter as well to the list of social media platforms.
3. You can add a theme to the store instead of white. The addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
4. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
5. Addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review
6. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that you need to Adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer.
I hope this helps!
Looking at your store, I like its layout and design. I'm happy to give you some suggestions
I hope this helps.