No sales?

Highlighted
1 0 0

So I recently started my clothing apparel website. I run Facebook ads & have gotten close to a thousand visitors a day but 0 conversions. over 10% reach checkout. Could use some help or an opinion. 

https://mountainstrides.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1892 119 294

Dear @hbaker3705 

Need to redesign your store. Even not able to see text which is a bad user experience

mountaintext.png

Also need to improve store speed for mobile and desktop

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @hbaker3705,

My first impression is that some work needs to be done design wise. When designing your branding- the color choice, the font choice, the logo design and etc. should be all based on what would appeal to your target audience. Your current branding is disconnected to the product you sell. The name "Mountain Strides" with the tag line "Value in Every Step" and a photo of a mountain, doesn't say clothing and accessories to me.

mountain-meta.png

The other thing I notice is that you are offering a wide range of products on your website, you have Mens, Womens, Unisex, Accessories and etc. I think the mistake people make in selling so many products is that they assume they will appeal to everyone, but unfortunately it has the opposite effect. After weeks and months of plenty of traffic but no sales, store owners are left discouraged and frustrated. Definitely don't want that for you so I'd recommend doing some research, find out what is currently trending and focus on selling that. Make your website, your ads, your social media posts all focused on this trending product. It will make your advertising dollars count if you are able to better specify who your target audience is.
Also, while I'm on ads, you said you are running ads on Facebook. This is another reason you need to establish who your target audience. Different demographics/age ranges spend time on different platforms. If your target audience is on the younger side, get on TikTok, if it's in the 25+ age range - Pinterest, Instagram.. etc. Once you've establish WHO your target audience is, get on the platform where they spend their time and run your ads there.

My last piece of advice is to spend some time on your SEO. The most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:

bf2020-forums.png

They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

FREE BLACK FRIDAY GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Great for store pop-ups or social media posts!
Pink, Orange, Red & Blue • Percentage off Variations Ranging from 20% - 80% off
Download for FREE!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1439 73 244

Hello @hbaker3705, hope you are doing well! here is the feedback:

1. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions. 

2. Remove this from the homepage.

Screenshot (26).png

3. Add reviews or testimonials on the homepage & Instagram feed.

4. You need to engage your visitors coming to your site. Make your website interactive and increase engagement on your website. This will help you in customer retention & conversions. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value, chatbot, email marketing, web push notification to retarget customers, announcement bar, countdown timer, and many other. It will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate. 

If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
34 2 11

Hey @hbaker3705

I hope you’re doing well.

I have inspected your store and here’s my report:

Your store looks really great, you did really well on the visuals of the store. I like the homepage and the flow. Furthermore, I visited the products and found that their descriptions are either senseless or copied or not unique. 

According to Google, if your products have common or copied descriptions your products will not rank high in the search rating sometimes they don’t even show up in the search results. 

Also about your product titles, they look very simple i.e. just the product name but a good product title should have all the essential qualities of the product in the title. And also they help in improving the overall SEO of your store. Take Amazon’s product titles for example they are informative and always show up on top in search results.

Lastly, I would like to talk about your store’s On-Page SEO rating which is really bad. If you wish to make your store more visible and reachable you should have a high SEO rating. Your SEO rating is a combined rating of how well your store will perform in search results higher the score higher the chances of being on the top result. You can improve it by making your Titles and Product description SEO optimized. Other than your product title and descriptions, the most important factor which affects your SEO rating is Meta Description, it's really important and most of the stores don't pay enough attention to it and then complain about the less traffic and conversions. 

Meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. The meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions.

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day

0 Likes