Have seen your store and have some suggestions for you:
At first, I want to point out some reasons why you're not making any sales.
- You're lacking many parts to show your social proof. When your customers visit your page, they don't see any things to trust.
- You don't have a story to tell about your business. Why you start this business? What benefits do you bring to your customers?
- You don't have FAQ, Policy, etc links.
Now are some of my suggestions for you:
- The announcement bar shows only the texts "Welcome". Too wasted. Have to be "Free Shipping" or "Sale up to XX%".
On your banners, you need to have messages to encourage your customers to reach out to the product pages.
- Bold all your heading title.
- On your featured collection section, you can add some Quickview or Quickshop buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster.
- On your homepage, remember to add some sections that increase your social proof. Like an Instagram gallery, reviews section, etc.
If you want to have an Instagram gallery, check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will create for you an Instagram feed and also make it shoppable.
- On your product pages, you need to add:
+ The Quantity section
+ The Sticky add to cart
+ More upsell and cross-sell methods
+ The detailed description
- Have some promotion events to see how it works.
- If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF Invoice will help you do that.
Hope this helps!
Hi @Awadarboe !
Add a favicon
Love your logo
Add clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
Hi @Awadarboe welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
2. Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Add a top navigation bar with the product catalog broken down into different collections & categories so that customers can quickly browse and reach their desired products faster. Also, have an auto-complete and suggestion feature in the search bar so that it provides an extra helping hand to relatable collections and products will also be useful.
3. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also you can do more target oriented email campaigns. Also Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and option to continue shopping from the checkout page.
4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.
5. Shopify store owners made sales worth over $2.9 Billion during BFCM 2019. This year according to a Google report, "People will discover and buy online even more" and most of them will shop at local, small businesses. It’s past time to prepare your Shopify store for the biggest shopping weekend in the United States!
Now this year may not be exactly the same. Customer priorities and buying behavior has changed SIGNIFICANTLY this year, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales with Your Shopify Store Experience.
I hope this helps!
Hello @Awadarboe, I hope you are doing good! You need to make your store professional & engaging for conversions. Here is the feedback:
The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed
Add policies, about us, contact information links in the footer.
There is a blank space in the header.
Some marketing tools that you should add to get conversions and to retain customers for the long term:
Hope this helps!
If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hello @Awadarboe, I hope you are doing fine!
Congratulations on your store!
Your store looks absolutely amazing no doubt there, the home page and layout visuals everything is great. But I was disappointed that you don't have a favicon and also the footer is very empty, I hope you'll fix them soon. Other than that I'd suggest if you try and make your store more engaging, introduce some offers. One thing that I found odd is that your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look, if the description is a little more organized it'd help customers understand better about the product. Lastly the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example.
Moreover, I have checked the On-Page SEO rating of your website which isn’t good enough. You might want to work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better sales.
I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion.
I hope this helps.
Have a nice day!