No sells and no traffic

Tomek20
Tourist
4 0 1

Dear Community

we started a Shopify shop a month ago, but till now there are no traffic and no sales. We tried to go on google shopping but google suspended the account because of misrepresentation. We don’t know what to do to get traffic and sales and it would be grateful if we could get a little help the store is www.pieceofheartshop.com 

thank you in advance 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2832 165 528

Hello @Tomek20, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Adeliene
1 0 0

Hi, 

To drive traffic to you website you can run FB ads or you can start Pinterest Marketing. FB ads will give you quick results but it’s expensive, while with Pinterest you can start first with organic marketing. It will take at least 3months to see results but your effort will payoff in the long run. Have your irresistible offer ready, so visitors will give their emails address in return of your offer then follow up with email marketing.

I hope this helps you.

Regards,

Adeliene

0 Likes