No traffic and no store name found in search on google

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I would like to ask someone to help me with some feedback.

My online store ( kamdesignhaus.com ) has been open for a week now and I have gotten no traffic and no sales. 
I already submitted my site map to google but my site, "kamdesignhaus" cannot be found the first page on google when I search. The only site I can see is Etsy shop, not shopify store.

(Nature of business: retail shop for Art Prints / Art Posters)

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong? Any feedback would be very much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1824 116 278

Dear @KAMDesignHaus 

Your site at 9-10 position for the search phase  "kamdesignhaus" first page of Google

at910.png

Hope following suggestions will help you

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.

kamspace.png

• Add CTA at Hero banners
  • Privacy Policy, Refund Policy, Terms of Of Services Missing -You can use Shopify's Default Privacy Policy, Refund Policy and then change as per your business nature.
  • Header and Footer Area need to Improve
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Do ON PAGE SEO
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, instagram store, google search console - These features will help you track and analyze how customers interact with your store
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
339 14 72

Hi @KAMDesignHaus welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

Footer Menu: The footer is an important part of your website because it is displayed on each page. As per resources, some stores have observed up to a 50% increase in conversions when they optimized their website footer design with specific goals. So it can help in improving the credibility to your store, and as a result in conversions by updating your footer menu with the following details:

Website Navigation: The product catalog is broken down into different collections & categories, a simple call-to-action on customer support/forms that try to convert website visitors to newsletter subscribers.

Website Technical and Legal Information: Terms and Conditions, Refund and Return Policy,

FAQ: Answer some of the most common questions customers have related to your products, payment, shipping, return, and refund.

Security & Credibility: Showcase your awards, security certificates, and badges to demonstrate to visitors that your website is trustworthy.

In your homepage, I would suggest highlighting a few more collections (Featured Product, Best Seller, and New Arrivals) and keeping some testimonials as social proof as well. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.

I recommend you to strengthen your social activity on Facebook and Instagram by posting on regularly, and connecting with similar communities as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also getting a social media influencer to promote your merch is also a good way to get high traffic to your store.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes