Not Getting Any Sales From My Store

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hello, I have an online boutique Fancy Tesa Boutique and haven't generated any sales. I can see that people are looking on my website but no purchases yet...please take a look at my site and give me your opinions on how I can generate more sales. Thanks in advance!

www.fancytesaboutique.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

UI/UX perspective, the background colour is very harsh on the eyes, I haven't delved deep into your site, but that was the first thing I immediately noticed

In terms of conversions, the average conversion rate is around 2-3%. You may want to look at strategies to market your store to bring in more traffic. Social media, google/facebook/instagram ads, etc

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi,

I took a quick look at your site. And some things I noticed and taken from the perspective of a potential customer:

• site needs a redesign, it should be more professional looking and trustworthy
  • right now I see a lot of things that are missing: logo, favicon, social proofing (try trust pilot)
  • font, colors, text all need some sort of reworking

If you think from the perspective a customer, you need to ask yourself, does this site look legitimate enough to send it online money to make a purchase.

I noticed you are based out of Canada.

I'm based out of Vancouver, if you need access to local freelance designers and developers to help redesign just shoot me a message. I can find someone to help you with this.

Cheers,

ui-gab
https://www.uiavenue.ca
We specialize in data analytics. If I've helped you today, please give our give our app a try (15-day free trial) https://apps.shopify.com/ui-ave-analytics and maybe write a good review.
Send me a message if you want a free data analysis consultation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
Yes need help please!!!!!!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Just drop me an email at uiavenue.help@gmail.com

Then we can start talking there.

Cheers,

ui-gab
https://www.uiavenue.ca
We specialize in data analytics. If I've helped you today, please give our give our app a try (15-day free trial) https://apps.shopify.com/ui-ave-analytics and maybe write a good review.
Send me a message if you want a free data analysis consultation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 2

Looks amazing. But you ever thought of using a white background? Might look more standard

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi @FancyTesa 

It would be great if you gave more information about the traffic, bounce rate and the ways you are promoting the site. Without that information, I will only be able to give feedback about the site only. Now lets get  started: 

Design wise- Work more on making your site very aesthetically pleasing. Since you offer beauty stuff you want your site to be beautiful as well. 

1) Add a different hero banner image that resonates with your brand more and that is more colorful 

2) Reduce the white spaces by adding more information 

3) Add animations and short videos 

4) Add images of people wearing your make up 

5) Instead of pale pink, use a brighter color 

Functionality wise -work more on trust 

1) Add photos with product swatches 

2) Add a review feature. People will most likely to buy products that have social proof to them. 

3) One thing that I am very concerned about is that Beauty industry is the biggest industry at the moment. There are so many brands being created every day and most people already have brands that they trust or at least they have heard of.  Even being chemical free as you are , is not a unique thing. That is why I recommend finding somehing that your products do that others don't and promote that. 

3)Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave. We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @FancyTesa ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon. 
  • There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • There is no “contact us”, “about us” sections. Try adding them so that customers will get to know more about your brand.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
Thank you
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
142 16 48

Hey @FancyTesa 

Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.I had a look at your website. There are a few gaps in your website experience. It is the only experience users have with your company, and you have to make it professional enough to earn their trust. Here are my observations:

1. The first fold, as soon as I land, doesn’t tell me anything about what you sell. Even after looking through all the images, I could only find about what you actually sell by scrolling down. Consider updating the copy + images in the first fold. Be clear about who you are and what you’re selling, and why someone should buy from you.
  2. Add some information about shipping. Shipping pages are some of the most read pages on a website. How much time, shipping charges, etc. all of these details should be provided to the users.
  3. Since your catalog is huge, you need to guide users to the right products. Here’s what I mean: When visitors come browsing in your store, they usually look for clues for which product they should buy. Think about when you shop online on amazon. How do you select a specific product?
    You look at reviews, what other people are saying. 
  4. The 2nd way is you look for the “bestseller” or “lightning deal” labels on the products. You can use these kinds of product labels on your products to guide users towards specific products. They make specific products stand out and help in decision making. Apps like Modemagic can help apply labels to your product images for free. Not only just for “bestseller”, but you can also apply labels like “selling out” or “sale” to increase the #Fomo in users. The feeling that they’re missing out is a strong drive for people to buy.
  5. About us - You’ve given a nice explanation about your company ideals. I would say add a human factor to it by talking about the people as well - the team and why you started. Make it a separate “about us” page, and make it personal.
  6. Product images. This is my biggest observation, on almost all products - you have only 1 image. You should add multiple images - which shows the product close up, inside etc. This is the only interaction users will have it, they can’t touch it and see, so be sure to add as many details as possible. A bad product listing is the #1 users don’t convert.
  7. Make your testimonials more human. You can try adding customer images along to the text - it will increase trust for the users who see it.

That being said - not all traffic is equal. So there can be a few reasons for no conversions (a) You’re sending the wrong people to your website. OR (b) There are issues with your website experience.

Which platforms are you running ads on? What kind of targeting are you using? Is it sending the kind of ideal prospects you want to your store? I think you should do an audit of that data.

It might be the quality of traffic which is the bottleneck, since you mentioned that the bounces are also very quick. Figure out which it is and make changes accordingly - and I think you’ll be on your way to more conversions!

I hope this helps. Hoping for more sales in your store soon!

Cheers.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes