Not Getting Sales

kyle2001hudson
Tourist
17 0 3

theProSteamer.com

So I’ve had my store for a little over a week, I paid someone like $5 on fiverr to promote my page on Facebook while I worked out the kinks before I did my real Facebook marketing campaign. I just wanted to see if the small traffic it brought would show me anything about my site. I’ve had decent conversion when it comes to add to carts and checkouts but no actual SALES. Today I’ve only had my ad campaign going for maybe 5-6 hours and I only did about 12 $5 ads just to test out the audiences and a lot of them have extremely low CPC and high CTR but high CPM but overal getting good link clicks. I still have no sales. The traffic before today was about 2k over a week from the $5 fiverr service and I had no sales from that and now 6 hours in no sales from Facebook. I know it’s just $5 ads but I expected at least one by now with having 12 different ad sets. This is my first go and I will obviously continue to narrow down my audiences but I’m starting to think there’s something wrong with my site. There’s no way after have maybe 20-25 add to carts and checkouts reached I don’t have just ONE sale. I’m not getting to down or anything because I know it’s still so early for me and I know my product will sell to the right audience. I have good ad copy and a great video ad, I think my website looks convincing but I just cannot get a sale to save my life. Someone plz help. 

0 Likes

Hi @

This is Polo from MS Web Designer - TOP Rated Shopify Experts based in Singapore. We would like to provide some recommendations based on our seven years of experience in providing solutions to over 10000 active Shopify merchants.

We have reviewed your store, and some changes can be made to make your store more professional and attract more customers. Here are they:

Design recommendations-

The home page:

• A favicon is needed to locate your website easily.
  • The main banner should be attractive and have Call to Action (CTA) buttons.

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_0-1625836811049.png

• The text, fonts, colors, and spacing should be managed properly. Too much white space should be avoided and high-resolution good pictures should be uploaded.
  • USP (unique selling proposition) should be highlighted to gain confidence from the customers.

On-Page SEO-

• Google Search Console Setup
  • Schema Markup for Home page
  • Sitemap XML Check and Submit at Google Search Console
  • Index home page and other 2 any pages
  • Internal Linking Check
  • Broken Link Check
  • Canonicalization Check
  • Title and Description optimization home page and other 2 any pages
  • 3 keywords optimization for home page and other 2 any pages
  • Content optimization for home page and other 2 any pages 
  • Alt tag optimization for home page and other 2 any pages

Our Apps-

As we checked there were no Terms and Conditions at the checkout. It might create some confusion during the delivery of products. Hence we suggest you install a Free app from the Shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout as it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies and for chaos-free shopping. Voila Shopify app adds a highly efficient cart feature, proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Shows multiple Discount coupon codes on the cart page)

These were the few suggestions that we think are necessary for your store. If you feel that this comment was helpful, hit a like or mark it as a solution.

MS Web Designer  | Top Rated Shopify Experts in Singapore
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1500+ Happy Clients

Want to Improve Shopify Store Speed, Redesign or custom changes, or Small tweaks on store hire me.Try Our Free Shopify App
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

0 Likes