Not generating sales - please advise what may be going wrong

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi there,

I have finished my website and applied most recommendations for a new store.

I have been advertising on both Facebook and Google Ads  and attracted some clicks but no sales .

website is www.ebenezerapparels.com

I am open to any advice. I have initially limited ads to New Zealand (and some to Australia)

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Your store looks good so far, well done! But it could be optimized to look even better and gain trust from your visitors. 

- Simplify your product names. This will give your store a cleaner look and stop your visitors feeling overwhelmed. Check out this example by Coast. 

Untitled picture1.png

Its nice and clean and minimal, and the product names are snappy. 

- Write compelling descriptions. Right now I can see your product pages are a long list of features, which is not really what inspires people to buy fashion. 

Untitled picture.png

People are driven to buy with benefits and emotions. Try painting a picture in the customers mind to create desire. Here's a great example:

Untitled picture22.png

- Remove the reviews: Fashion is one of the few niches where reviews aren't always needed. And the fact that your products all have 0 stars will just confirm their beliefs that nobody is buying from your store. 

Aside from this, it's possible that your FB pixel needs more time to optimize and bring the highest quality traffic. If you make changes and still don't see any sales after a few days, think about changing your ad targeting. 

Good luck!

❤️ Found my answer helpful? Please LIKE or Accept Solutions.
❤️Shopify Calculator - What's the Cost of a Shopify Store? Read More
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey, @ebenezer 

To increase conversions and sales. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value, chatbot, email marketing, web push notification, reviews and many other. It will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate.

For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

If you would like to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes