Not getting any sales

Rcf0906
1 0 0
I’ve recently opened a new store and launched a Facebook ad campaign for a specific product https://tiny.ie/Eq7cN4T But it’s been almost 2 weeks and haven’t had any sales. I was wondering what is going wrong and how I could make sales.
0 Likes
Gari
Shopify Partner
185 15 40

Hi Rcf0906

Congratulations on your new start! I would say good work on the Happy Dwellers page! The store page is minimalistic, all the features are easy to find and navigate through and that's great!

Coming to some pointers to consider. Although your product catalogue contains limited products right now, I missed seeing any social proof and urgency. From the set of products there is nothing that would stand out and immediately catch my eye. Think of a real life store - when you walk into it their best offers, trendiest collections and top sellers would be displayed right in front right? Well, that's the same for an online store as well!
Right now, my attention is drawn more towards the other graphics on the page that seem to over shadow the catalogue itself. What the store could really use a clear message to 'Buy This!'

A suggestion here. You could add some kind of stickers or labels to highlight things like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc. The Shopify app store is source of some really good Apps that can give your catalogue the focus it really needs. That's the best way you can make sure that a new visitor ends up buying and experiencing the same joy that you feel when you create and showcase these products!  

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Best,
Garima

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1955 124 436

Hey Happy Dwellers,

Keep the below-listed points in mind for improving your store sales rate:

• Align all "footer links" vertically for symmetric placement.
  • Multiple newsletters should be avoided on the homepage.
  • You should highlight the "free shipping offer" using a free shipping bar on the header top for ease of customer notice.
  • Promote your free shipping offers with progressive messages and a cart goal and motivate your customers to increase cart values and boost sales using Free Shipping Bar by Hextom.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

Hope the above suggestions help. All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes