Not getting enough sales

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hello everyone, 
Hope everyone is doing well and safe. 

I started my store back in November 2019, We are a skincare brand and it was a dream to start so. website: www.bodhibeverlyhills.com, Instagram: www.instagram.com/bodhibeverlyhills . 

We have done lot of research on how to improve sales, we have run ads and we have had SEO marketing done, But looks like we are still not getting any improvement in sales. It's almost an year now and we are just feeling very anxious about it. 

I would love to learn from the community about what my store is lacking and what more we can do to improve our sales conversions. 

Please help if you can. 

1 Like
Highlighted

Hello, 

We've reviewed your store:

We hope you found our feedback helpful and that you start seeing some improvement in your sales.

Ecom Geeks | Design. Marketing. Traffic. Conversions.

Have a store to review? Get in touch!
YouTube - Ecom Geeks
ecomgeeksco@gmail.com
1 Like
Highlighted

@bodhicare Do you have an ideal portrait of your customer? I mean who is it? Men or women? What interest they have ect. If you know it you can target your audience better

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Do you have an ideal portrait of your customer? I mean who is it? Men or women? What interest they have ect. If you know it you can target your audience better

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1
@pathfinder We typically target to all, Our skincare range is suitable for
all.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
562 11 156

Hi @bodhicare !

Welcome to Shopify!

You have very eye-appealing store, with a beautiful design and logo!

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.

I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes