Not getting enough traffic or coversion

Highlighted
2 0 0

I have been running my store for close to a month now and I am a bit discouraged as to what to do because am not getting the expected traffic or conversion. For a week plus I was having an average of 10 people per day but nowadays I have less than 5. My total session for my store is 166 if am not mistaken but still not yet one conversion.

I joined groups on Facebook and advertise there and I also post on twitter and Instagram yet nothing am confused. Please can someone help me go through it and tell me what am doing wrong. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
396 41 131

Hi @AP101

Can you provide me a store URL link?

Thank you,

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1442 73 244

Hello @AP101, please provide the Shopify URL.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

academia-palace-101.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
396 41 131

Hi @AP101

Thank you for your information. 

Have seen the site and have some comments for you:

- As you can see, at first glance, your customers will see three banners related to school supplies. After that, they see the best seller section that shows bags. This doesn't make sense at all. 

- I suggest you add Quickview or Quickshop for your product to allow your customers to see more product details faster. 

- Bold your title and add a CTA button here. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1604540041016.png

- Add the title here like "Collections".

ConveyLego0612_1-1604540117998.png

- In this section, what is the product that you want to point out. And also, this has only one product here, so Frequently Bought Together is not suitable. 

- On your product pages, you should add:

+ Sticky add to cart

+ More upsell and cross-sell methods

- Consider having live chat support to improve your customer service. WhatsApp can be a good channel to chat with your friends. 

App WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned Cart will help you do that with ease. 

- About traffic, what are you doing to increase traffic? If you haven't used Google and Facebook ads, I think you should start now. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
424 16 88

Hi @AP101 welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

Build confidence by using social proof: Social proof comes in many forms. They can be reviews, trust badges, customer testimonials, videos, ratings, etc. Customers are more likely to trust you when you have social proofs that establish you’re a reputable brand other people are already buying from.

Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are of low-res and small. More on visual cues that can help make your store a better shopping experience can be read here.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

Shopify store owners made sales worth over $2.9 Billion during BFCM 2019. This year according to a Google report, "People will discover and buy online even more" and most of them will shop at local, small businesses. It’s past time to prepare your Shopify store for the biggest shopping weekend in the United States!

Now this year may not be exactly the same. Customer priorities and buying behavior has changed SIGNIFICANTLY this year, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales with Your Shopify Store Experience.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1442 73 244

Hello @AP101, I hope you are doing well! the store's look and feel are nice. Here is the feedback:

- After the banner image, display the collections you have in your store. And then display the best sellers, trending products, recently viewed.

- Add a Favicon. Having a nice Brand logo will help you in branding and unique identity.

- The product page looks good. If you add multiple images in a slider manner that will look much better. You can add color swatches. 

- Increase the visibility of the search box.

Add FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), this page allows visitors to find answers to all their questions in one place. 

Add customer engagement & marketing tools in your store to engage visitors in your store & convert them into paying customers:

- Add a Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.

- Add reviews on the homepage & on the product page to build trust with other visitors. Today customers are smart & being many alternatives available they read reviews before purchasing the product so they are one of the most important things in an online business. 

- Add web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, sharing or following on social media, allowing for push notification, and visiting a store. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retains the customers for the long term.

Read if you are Having Lots of Traffic but Low Sales

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes