Not getting sales but a lot of traffic

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hey can yall look at my site to see what going on with my site please, I really appreciate it.

www.lsgtees.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
284 0 40

Hey there,

I don't see anything glaringly wrong with your site. But I think two missing items would increase trust.

1. You don't have any sort of About Us section, so customers have no idea about you or your company. 
  2. Also, the only method of contact is a blank form. A physical address and a phone number would go a long way towards increasing customer trust.

I hope this helps!

-Nostromo

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Ok thanks Nostromo that so make since I will fix that asap. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
242 1 22

Hey Lydell, I browsed your store and here is what I think.

You should get a favicon (an icon for the web browser tabs). It is standard for all commercial sites so without it you might seem a little bit amateurish.

The picture you have on the main banner for women tees seem to be out of shape. It looks like it is stretched to fit the banner size. Think about getting another one.

You need to take a look at your product pictures. For example, in your men tees category, you have a pool party shirt. When you open the products you can see a picture that is actually smaller than it is on the category page. I don't even know how that happens but you need to fix bugs like that. Especially if it is products that are based on a text. 

Take a look at your filters. You have a lot of pages for your shirts. You need to make working filters because people don't want to go through many pages looking for what they like. And right now your filters are just random letters that return random products.

Your backpack category in accessories is mostly phone cases. You should fix that.

You should use retargeting. It will help you bring back people that come to your site but do not make a purchase. You can check out ROI Hunter Easy for that.

Hope it helps.

Ondra 

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Ok thanks Ondra I will fix it asap

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
19 0 0

Hi Lydell,

Thanks for reaching out. 

First of all, congratulations on launching your store!

Visually, it looks good. But there are some critical design mistakes that are preventing you from turning more traffic into sales. 

Unfortunately there's not enough time to go into detail now. But I'd be happy to discuss this with you on a free 20-minute consultation call. If you're interested, you can find out more here.

Have an awesome day,

Adam

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 3

Hi
When you are new to your website I have a feeling that the interface is not reasonable, the image is quite small users long eyed eye, when looking for products have to find a few new steps.

You should increase the image that must be the image of your real product, a product you can shoot at many corners of many points to give users a better understanding of the product.

You should add a phone number this is required when the customer contacts you. You can  see more here is a beautiful and attractive web design template

bamboo, bamboo table
0 Likes