Hi. I’m struggling to get sales and u can’t figure it out. I’ve run diagnostics and my site is clean and easy to navigate. I’ve asked friends and family to tear into it and let me know, and I addresses everything they mentioned. But I must be doing something wrong. HELP!!
Hi @QlabelMC !
Your site looks good, organized, and informative. You worked well on your pages, but I have some suggestions for you. It will increase the functionality, and bring you more sales.
1. The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
2. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
3. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
4. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. Place the Insta gallery on the homepage.
5. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
6. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave. We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Hi, @QlabelMC your site is cool!!
My suggestion you may put valuable reviews of your product https://quelabel.com/collections/summertime/products/stay-in-and-slay-knit-lounge-short-set?variant=... As an example, you can extract reviews via (Shopify data extractor) https://e-scraper.com/shopify/#freescraper -
You need reviews because customers belive to customers but not your product description..
if you have reviews with photos and feedbacks with a different lexicon you will have a better conversion for sure.
Try to put size guide with your sizes, in phone mode, I need to scroll down to find it.
it is great that you have FB messager !!! it thing it is awesome.
Hello @QlabelMC ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hi, @QlabelMC welcome to Shopify family,
I hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really cute collection of scarves
After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks
1. Create an account on Social media for example LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook and attach the links to the footer menu this is will help in brand promotion as social Media is the new norm. Facebook ads will help to reach out to the audience in the masses.
2. A minimum of 3-4 images to be added to the description pannel as the customer get to see the details of the product. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
3. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and all the images in the gallery will be reviewed as well.
4. Bigger images in your catalog view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products.
5. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I hope this helps!