Not getting sales

Solved
Csummers46
2 0 0

I need help understanding what I’m not doing right I have had this store since November 2020 have not had ONE SALE inhave sold things just nothing from the Shopify store I’m not sure why some please visit my store and help me please!!!!!!

0 Likes
Kiddienation
Excursionist
27 1 3

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, Please share your store URL. Thanks!

Csummers46
2 0 0

Miraclesdivacloset.com

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
768 96 249

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Csummers46,

Sorry to hear you haven't gotten sales yet. I've taken a look through your store, hopefully my feedback will provide some insight as to what is happening.

screencapture-miraclesdivacloset-collections-designer-sandals-2021-05-04-09_40_44.png

First impression: your website doesn't come across as trustworthy. Here are a few thing I'd recommend:
1. Have a professional logo done up - a logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight as far as how professional or unprofessional your store looks.
2. Once your logo is finished, match your website colors and fonts to your logo. When you are choosing colors, fonts, the overall look and feel of your website, you have to put personal preference aside and instead design your website around what would appeal to your target audience. Some of the color choices such as the red font over the black button are hard on the eyes. If you want to add pops of color, it's best to do it on things like buttons, link colors and your navigation bar. When you start changing background colors and font colors, it quickly becomes too much and starts taking away from where the focus should be - on your products.
3. Add in a homepage banner. The main banner area is prime real estate for selling. We recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product,  a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

Next, I'd like to talk about your products. This is something we see very commonly on the forums. People tend to start shops selling things like jewelry, clothing, accessories and etc. The problem with this is that these types of items can be already be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. So when a person is searching for a clothing item or a piece of jewelry in Google, these big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers. A person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who makes jewelry locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. This local person can also offer incentives such as free local delivery which means the person can get their items faster.

A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend at least 3x what the product costs you.

We did a video on how to find winning products:

Once you've settled on your product(s), you can expand your sales channels and promote your products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!