Can someone view my store and possibly recommend any changes to the design maybe ?
I am pushing some traffic to the store with Facebook ads however people aren't spending much time on the store and aren't clicking around the different pages much.
Hello @ryan333, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
- You can add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
- Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.
- Your store looks professional. You need to maximize customer engagement in your store which will help you with conversion and retention rate.
Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
I've had a look at your store, and it seems like the problems lie at the homepage that couldn't keep your visitors stay longer with your store. Overall I personally think you should invest sometime in re-arranging the homepage so it looks less "cluttered" and more eye-pleasant to the visitors.
- The navigation bar should be in 1 row only, now it's taking too much space of the page, especially when you scroll down.
- Add CTA buttons to all banners.
- Too many product categories are included in the homepage e.g. Pinstar Packages, Room Sprays, etc. My advise is to keep it at Top Sellers, Shop By Brand, Featured Products and a section for products on Sale.
- Add Quickview and Quickbuy buttons for products
- Tell more about your store and products in ABOUT THE SHOP to build trust and credibility to the potential buyers.
2. Product Page
- Add more details to the Description of all products so the visitors can better make their buying decision, especially info about product manufacturer, origin, formula/ ingredients, etc.
- Include a Reviews section to improve your social proof.
- Use more Upsell or Cross-sell methods. Eg. Product Bundles or Frequently Bought Together, etc. This could help you push clients to buy more (increase order value) and at the same time offer more discount models to your clients.
- Consider to launch promotion programs occasionally, e.g. discount for new customers.
- I can see that you have newsletter to customers on the Checkout page, but doesn't mention that throughout the store.
- You can also consider to use another sales channel to display your products like Google Shopping. This App from AllFetch Google Shopping Feed can make it easier to connect your Shopify store to Google Shopping.
If you need help with improving your store's presentation then our team at AllFetch would be very happy to support. We can be reached at email@example.com.
Jane from AllFetch
Hello @ryan333 I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked the store of yours and I have a few feedback on your home page, and I hope it helps
Add Sticky Header
I would suggest you use ONE sticky header. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want.
Banner is the first impression of your store. I couldn't tell what products you are selling on the first banner. You are using a slideshow for Hero section, which is good. However, I would suggest you to create the first slide showing almost products, second slide showing promotion ...
It’s such a loss if you don’t have a “Shop now” button on your banner. It urges visitors to make the purchase and a great way to optimize your home page
I cannot see the dot on 3rd slide because of the white background. You could consider using arrow display instead of dots
Add to Cart Button
Likewise, you don't have CTA in featured products
Chat box and Testimonials can be added to your homepage as well. Customers will feel more engaged in your store.
You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing strategies. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder.
If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!