Not getting too many sales ?

ryan333
Excursionist
20 0 2

Can someone view my store and possibly recommend any changes to the design maybe ? 

I am pushing some traffic to the store with Facebook ads however people aren't spending much time on the store and aren't clicking around the different pages much.

It's www.pinstardirect.com 

Thanks !

0 Likes
YvetteJones001
Tourist
7 0 2

Your site is incomplete. You don't have terms of service, privacy policy, return policy. Your join us section still have the info from the template and so does a few other places. I have found Shopify videos to be very helpful. Good luck

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3047 176 553

Hello @ryan333, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- You can add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

- Your store looks professional. You need to maximize customer engagement in your store which will help you with conversion and retention rate.

• Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
  • You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
522 49 171

Hello @ryan333 

I've had a look at your store, and it seems like the problems lie at the homepage that couldn't keep your visitors stay longer with your store. Overall I personally think you should invest sometime in re-arranging the homepage so it looks less "cluttered" and more eye-pleasant to the visitors.

1. Homepage:
- The navigation bar should be in 1 row only, now it's taking too much space of the page, especially when you scroll down.
- Add CTA buttons to all banners.
- Too many product categories are included in the homepage e.g. Pinstar Packages, Room Sprays, etc. My advise is to keep it at Top Sellers, Shop By Brand, Featured Products and a section for products on Sale.
- Add Quickview and Quickbuy buttons for products
- Tell more about your store and products in ABOUT THE SHOP to build trust and credibility to the potential buyers.

AllFetch_0-1618475518578.png

2. Product Page
- Add more details to the Description of all products so the visitors can better make their buying decision, especially info about product manufacturer, origin, formula/ ingredients, etc.
- Include a Reviews section to improve your social proof.
- Use more Upsell or Cross-sell methods. Eg. Product Bundles or Frequently Bought Together, etc. This could help you push clients to buy more (increase order value) and at the same time offer more discount models to your clients.

3. Others:
- Consider to launch promotion programs occasionally, e.g. discount for new customers.
- I can see that you have newsletter to customers on the Checkout page, but doesn't mention that throughout the store.
- You can also consider to use another sales channel to display your products like Google Shopping. This App from AllFetch Google Shopping Feed can make it easier to connect your Shopify store to Google Shopping.

If you need help with improving your store's presentation then our team at AllFetch would be very happy to support. We can be reached at support@allfetch.com.

Happy selling,

Jane from AllFetch

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes

Hello @ryan333 I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked the store of yours and I have a few feedback on your home page, and I hope it helps

Add Sticky Header

I would suggest you use ONE sticky header. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 

A1.jpg

Hero Section 

Banner is the first impression of your store. I couldn't tell what products you are selling on the first banner. You are using a slideshow for Hero section, which is good. However, I would suggest you to create the first slide showing almost products, second slide showing promotion ...

A2.jpg

It’s such a loss if you don’t have a “Shop now” button on your banner. It urges visitors to make the purchase and a great way to optimize your home page

A3.jpg

I cannot see the dot on 3rd slide because of the white background. You could consider using arrow display instead of dots 

A4.jpg

Add to Cart Button 

Likewise, you don't have CTA in featured products 

A4.jpg

Chat box and Testimonials can be added to your homepage as well. Customers will feel more engaged in your store.

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing strategies. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder. 

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

Richard

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
0 Likes