Not making sales

Annakony
1 0 0

Hey guys,
I’ve launched my store almost a month a ago,but still have 0 sales.

I’ve invested around 300$ in Facebook ads and had pretty good conversion rates (around 8%),likes and comments on my ads,but still they didn’t result in adds to cart🤷‍

I’m looking for your honest feedback and advice of what can be improved on my website.

http://www.easybabystore.com.au

Thanks! 

0 Likes
kbaracz
2 0 0

I feel you! I'm in the same boat here.

I had a look at your store - it's super cute I would say the only points I have is that it looks a bit busy - maybe use less text and a big feature lifestyle image of your product? And maybe reduce the main menu links to 3-4. Other than that, it looks great. If I still had little babies, I'd be all for one of your backpack nappy bags

Kylie

0 Likes
waytoapps
Pathfinder
120 12 58

Hi

Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and here are few tips which you can work on it.

Add a chatbot for customer support, as you can also analyze the customers choices. 

There is shop now button on the slides (Hero banner). But also try to add on the first slide image.

Add more number of products to the Homepage to grab the Customers attention.

I suggest you to place Related/ Recommended collections to increase your cross sales.

Add more contact details in the store. It looks trustworthy.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions'  before checkout .As it makes easy for the customers to read your terms and policies.

If you are already selling on Etsy platform consider our integration app from shopify app store .

Thanks,
ShopList
Shopify-Etsy Integration.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2781 160 518

Hello @Annakony, I hope you are doing well! here are some quick tips that you can work on to make people purchase from you:

- I think the price can be one of the major reasons. You should work on the pricing of all the products. It seems to be quite high. 

Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.

- Add web push notifications that will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them into paying customers. Even more astounding, this can increase customer retention by 7x times. This will clearly impact your retention.

- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.

For conversion, you need to engage your visitors coming to your site. Make your website interactive and increase engagement on your website. This will help you in customer retention. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce the Customer Churn Rate i.e a percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand. It will reduce the bounce rate and will boost your sales. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes