Not making sales..

yansk
4 0 5

Hey

im not maknig sales.. what do you think about the store?

www.birdda.com

Mihir_Gupta_
Shopify Partner
247 9 74

Hey there  @yansk I can understand how it feels to have a store and not being able to get any sales! As Shopify Experts, we'll be glad to help you in every way we can! Just one small changes that you can make is - reduce the size of images! 

Rest assured, you can anytime have a small talk in messages and we'll help you draft a result driven sales strategy! 

Ps - We are just a message away! 

Cheers!

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Nick_AdRoll
Shopify Partner
34 0 9

Fun store! A few suggestions:

1. If you get a free tool like Hotjar, set up some heatmaps to see what people are doing on your site and how far the are scrolling down.

2. Get an email capture tool. Might as well collect emails to send offers and retarget them.

3. I would add some brand-building elements on the homepage. For example, you could offer a summer sale in a small banner and add a hero image with some text showing what your brand is!

Hope this helps! AdRoll is currently offering a 90 day free trial for our growth plan. Check us out:

https://www.adroll.com/pricing

Nicholas Bennett
0 Likes
LuckyDanny
Shopify Partner
246 43 151

Hi @yansk

That’s a common but still frustrating issue to have. When you see people coming to your store but not converting, it’s disappointing. You’ve put a lot of work and effort into your store, and now we need to see why those visitors aren’t turning into customers.

First thing - before you aren’t sure why people aren’t checking out, I would highly suggest using visitor behavior to see why. Heatmaps (to see clicks and scroll depth) and session recordings (to watch what happened during a visit) will be invaluable to finding out that WHY. 

Let’s get started!

Homepage

• Hero image: I like that you have a nice, high-quality hero image that shows the product in use, but it doesn’t show your socks enough. Remember that first time visitors won’t know you sell socks just from this image!  Your logo icon is so large that it’s hard to see what you’re selling. I would simplify this a bit and add a CTA button. Test different images to see if there are better options that convey what you sell. 
  • Collections: I like that you have collections immediately following your hero image. Check your heatmaps to see if people are clicking on them. Also, do some testing if they know what Sksszzhy is. It looks like it’s a brand solely on AliExpress, which makes me question making an entire collection just for it. Especially since the socks you show are for Street Hanadasox! 
  • Free shipping: Don’t hide it below your collections! Get it up front in a linked banner so that your customers know that it’s free! Free shipping is a great sales motivator, and it’s hiding right now. 
  • Page length: Right now, your homepage is really long. After the collections, you have Limited Edition and your Instagram feed. Check with your scroll heatmap to see how far people are scrolling and use your click heatmap to see if people are engaged with these features. My assumption is that people are only scrolling to your first row of the Limited Edition products and then scrolling back up. Watch a session recording to see. 
  • Messenger chat: I’m glad you have a live chat option, but I would take it off of Messenger. While it can be useful, it’s not engaging enough and still takes your visitors off of your website. You need a way to answer their questions while they are still on your site! 

Footer

• Social media icons: Make sure they open in a new tab rather than the same tab.
  • Payment options: Do you only offer PayPal as a payment option? Run a poll asking what payment methods your visitors prefer to make it focused on their needs.
  • Shipping Policy: Link your URLs. 
  • Terms of Service: Link your URLs. 
  • Contact us: Link your email addresses. Add some copy here to explain when they would contact sales or info. It seems like it’s more complicated than it needs to be, so consider linking to just one email address instead. For your form, remove the phone number field - it’s often a field that has a high abandonment rate.  

Navigation

I like the simplicity of your main navigation. It’s clean, and it’s not overly complicated.  I would add a Home option in there as well. Though your logo is also linked, it’s good to spell it out for your visitors, too. 

Once in a collection, there are a few things I notice:

• The “Save $XX” sticker highlighting a sale doesn’t really stand out. It blends in and is really hard to read.
  • You really need a filter here. I would add a filter for sock length, colors, availability, pricing, rating, material, etc. Make it easier for people to find a product.

Watch a few session recordings to see how people use your navigation and move to your product pages. You may find that they navigate it in a different way than you thought. 

Product pages

For reference, I’m on the 5 pairs - stripe socks product page. 

• Don’t leave shipping to checkout. Since it’s free, this is another place to highlight it! If it’s not free, I would still make it easier for people to calculate shipping. Flat rate shipping is a huge asset here. Customers don’t like surprises at checkout.
  • Add in a size chart! The size is confusing, especially if you have an international audience. If I wear a size 10 in US shoes, what would that be in this size? 
  • Get rid of the drop shipping information. Write a real description with more helpful information. Would this be perfect for business attire? What about washing instructions?
  • Clean up your images.  Each image has a duplicate that’s unnecessary.

In general, you have a great start here! Visitor behavior is going to help you understand how visitors are using your website and show you the places that are causing the most conversion-killing pain points. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings, live chat, polls and more with a free trial (no credit card required) and plans that start at $10/month.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Cheers -

Danny

Proud to be a Shopify Plus Partner

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
0 Likes

Hello @yansk ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
abrcollections
2 0 0

you have a very attractive website. i love it.. promote, promote, promote!

0 Likes
Fayzmo
Shopify Partner
222 17 84

Hey @yansk,

I checked your store, which looks good but needs some improvement. Let me share a couple of feedbacks:

1. The homepage looks cluttered as of now. I would suggest to keep a main banner at the top and highlight a few collections (Featured, Best Seller and New Arrivals). The images are all blurred, and there's no uniformity in image sizes, text placement, and font sizes. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.

2. Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Improve the top navigation bar (meaning to reposition and highlight the bar) so that customers can quickly browse through your catalog and collections. 

3. Revamp your 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. Read this blog on the potential of About Us page: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page

4. Please add your social pages. I recommend you to strengthen your social activity on Facebook and Instagram by posting on regularly, and connecting with similar communities as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also getting a social media influencer to promote your merch is also a good way to get high traffic to your store.

5. I noticed that the product descriptions are not descriptive, A brief info about the product is required. Why? Because you can use potential keywords in such circumstances that are likely used on search engines. (try out this https://kwfinder.com/ to find phrases that are related to the keyword and also have a high search volume.) This will help increase organic traffic (google)

6. Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are of low-res and small.

7. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

8. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. You can check out a wide range of options/get your custom sticker from the app here.

Hope these feedbacks help.

Fayaz

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes