Thank you in advance for taking a look at my website.
The website is thestellarvisuals.com. It is a POD demand website
I was thinking that i've completed the website so i decided to start running ads.
I ran Google Search ads, Google Display ads, and Facebook display ads. I also have a facebook page and instagram page (both with my products listed)
I was running ads since May 10 and have 1,500 visits, 15 ATC, 7 reached checkout but no conversions.
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I can't think of what else might be necessary to make some sales.
My goal is just to make $100-$200/month but I'm at a loss right now.
Any advise would be really appreciated.
Hello @keeter101 ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hi @keeter101 !
Congratulations on your store and I wish you good luck!
I have a question - all of these are your artworks? If so, then I am amazed! Really, wonderful pieces of art!
I also like to travel a lot, and your posters bring me a feeling of traveling. :)
I like your logo, it is very simple and sympathetic. However, you need to work on Homepage.
1. Add CTA buttons - buttons "Buy now" under your products. There are should be more buttons that will make users go to another page.
2. Add blog page - it will enhance your site visibility and tell more about the site and products itself.
3. Work on your product description - use more keywords, as you are selling artworks, you might need to write it more narrative. More reviews you get, more you use keywords, it affects CEO.
4. Add image on the "About us" page - make it more eye-appealing and interesting (not just plain text).
5. Add social reviews - most people do not read the description so much; they go straight to the reviews. Let your customers leave reviews and ratings, as it is social proof. by strengthening this point, you will establish trust and enhance image/reputation of the store.
6. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
7. To get more conversion - run referral program - give the opportunity to the customers to share the links with your products and get rewarded for this after purchase is made.
8. I highly recommend you not to ignore those programs, as ALL OF THEM CAN HELP YOU A LOT TO BRING MORE SALES.
I do not want to offer something that you do not need, but I am sure that there is one app that you will need for sure. For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, tryGrowave. We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
I think you store is so great, but it still has some things need fix for being better:
Try to fix it for being better, i very like your store's visual and products, good luck.
I checked your store, which looks good but needs some improvement. Let me share a couple of feedbacks:
1. The homepage looks a bit empty right now, so I would suggest adding more content on your homepage like Blog, Instagram feed, Best Sellers, New Collection, etc. Keep in mind that homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.
2. I recommend you to add your social handles in your website (also to note: be active in Fb and Insta), as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic.
3. Revamp your 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. Read this blog on the potential of About Us page: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page
4. I noticed that the product descriptions are not descriptive, A brief info about your art is required. Why? Because you can use potential keywords in such circumstances that are likely used on search engines. (try out this https://kwfinder.com/ to find phrases that are related to the keyword and also have a high search volume.) This will help increase organic traffic (google)
5. Invite your customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles, and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.
6. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
7. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency.
Hope these feedbacks help.