Not sure where to go from here

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi all,
Thank you in advance for taking a look at my website.

The website is thestellarvisuals.com. It is a POD demand website

I was thinking that i've completed the website so i decided to start running ads.
I ran Google Search ads, Google Display ads, and Facebook display ads. I also have a facebook page and instagram page (both with my products listed)
I was running ads since May 10 and have 1,500 visits, 15 ATC, 7 reached checkout but no conversions.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I can't think of what else might be necessary to make some sales. 
My goal is just to make $100-$200/month but I'm at a loss right now.

Any advise would be really appreciated.
Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @keeter101 ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • I have found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
424 27 127

Hi @keeter101 !

Congratulations on your store and I wish you good luck!

I have a question - all of these are your artworks? If so, then I am amazed! Really, wonderful pieces of art!

I also like to travel a lot, and your posters bring me a feeling of traveling. :)

I like your logo, it is very simple and sympathetic. However, you need to work on Homepage. 

1. Add CTA buttons - buttons "Buy now" under your products. There are should be more buttons that will make users go to another page. 

2. Add blog page - it will enhance your site visibility and tell more about the site and products itself. 

3. Work on your product description - use more keywords, as you are selling artworks, you might need to write it more narrative. More reviews you get, more you use keywords, it affects CEO.

4. Add image on the "About us" page - make it more eye-appealing and interesting (not just plain text). 

5. Add social reviews - most people do not read the description so much; they go straight to the reviews. Let your customers leave reviews and ratings, as it is social proof. by strengthening this point,  you will establish trust and enhance image/reputation of the store. 

6. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

7. To get more conversion - run referral program - give the opportunity to the customers to share the links with your products and get rewarded for this after purchase is made. 

8. I highly recommend you not to ignore those programs, as ALL OF THEM CAN HELP YOU A LOT TO BRING MORE SALES. 

I do not want to offer something that you do not need,  but I am sure that there is one app that you will need for sure. For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, tryGrowaveWe have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 1

Hi @keeter101,

I think you store is so great, but it still has some things need fix for being better:

• Some your images, banners have low resolution => it will make your store not confessional and cannot catch the customer's eye
  • Adding about us section in your website is a plus point when customers know what is your's product and messages.
  • Adding separated row for customer fill in email, which is easy for them to focus. Don't out a lot things in one place.
  • Add product's review features into your website to gain trust from customers. Using review apps are available in Shopify like Ali Reviews to do this task. Or you can import reviews of your previous customers or yourself.  
  • The footer of your store is so mess, you should use small font size.

Try to fix it for being better, i very like your store's visual and products, good luck.

Kelvin.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Yes, These are all my pictures!

I took a look at your app but I think its a bit out of my budget. It would further increase the number of items that I need to sell to break-even.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Thanks for the pointers.

Can you clarify what you mean by the separated row for customer fill in email?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Thank you.

Do trust badges really help? They won't feel like spam?

I like the idea of a blog page. It'd give me an opportunity to talk about my travels to each of the places for which I have artwork for sale.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
216 17 83

Hey @keeter101,

I checked your store, which looks good but needs some improvement. Let me share a couple of feedbacks:

1. The homepage looks a bit empty right now, so I would suggest adding more content on your homepage like Blog, Instagram feed, Best Sellers, New Collection, etc. Keep in mind that homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.

2. I recommend you to add your social handles in your website (also to note: be active in Fb and Insta), as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic.

3. Revamp your 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. Read this blog on the potential of About Us page: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page

4. I noticed that the product descriptions are not descriptive, A brief info about your art is required. Why? Because you can use potential keywords in such circumstances that are likely used on search engines. (try out this https://kwfinder.com/ to find phrases that are related to the keyword and also have a high search volume.) This will help increase organic traffic (google)

5. Invite your customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles, and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.

6. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

7. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency.

Hope these feedbacks help.

Fayaz

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes