Okay Guys Give My website A Check And Tel Me what You Think

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 4

Here is my website https://cashisav.store/  .  I am currently trying to sell books DVDs videogames etc  . On top of feedback if anybody can answer the questions down below it would be great.

1. Is the German Translation working on the website?
  2. Is The partner products to much of a distraction for new customers?
  3. Can you find the products you're looking for easy?
  4. What do you think of the promotions?
  5. Is the design okay?
  6. What needs to be added?

Highlighted
Tourist
31 0 2

Wow, your store looks stunning, But You need some little Amendment...
Firstly, You need to add favicon...
Secondly, have you setup Automation for your store? Because Setting up automation for your store Helps in converting your active Visitors...
Thirdly, Adding Products review to trigger Buyer to purchase from your store

You also Need to Remove The powered by Shopify for Visitors not to know your Hosting and Also when they see such they might think you will shut down and run away with their money...Hope you understand?
Need more discussion on this, 
You can Initiate a Chat
I SELL VALUE FOR YOU

Highlighted
Tourist
34 1 11

Hello @cashisav,  I hope you are doing well!

Your store looks ok, you can improve your store by choosing a better and more engaging theme for your website and also if you want to improve your current design you can start off with the header which looks awfully big try making it small, add a favicon, the layout of the homepage, and lastly the unorganized products. People tend to on an organized place rather than an unorganized one.

I have checked the On-Page SEO rating of your website which isn’t good enough. You might want to work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places.

Capture.JPG

Moreover, you can fix your product title for better reach, a title must have the essential information about the product take Amazon’s titles for example. 

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, their expert review will be really beneficial for your Shopify store as they point out almost every little detail about your store and how you can fix them to ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. Also, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings.

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1493 75 253

Hello @cashisav, here is the feedback:

- No, the german translation is not working.

- No, partner products are not too much of a distraction.

- Yes, your site can be easily navigated. Add categories in the header menu & also under the all products section in the drop-down menu. You can put policies & terms of services in the footer. Add privacy & shipping policy too. Change the banner image, add something relevant to the products you are selling with a CTA button on it.

- After banner image-display collections- product recommendation ( bestsellers )- then you can show the deals & partner products.

- Design is simple. That's okay, just make your store more attractive & keep the colour theme white. Change the font on the banner image.

Some marketing tools that you can add to your store are:-

• Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.
  • Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
  • Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
  • Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.
  • Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
Highlighted

Hey @cashisav,

To answer your questions:

Is the German Translation working on the website?
No, it is not.

Is The partner products to much of a distraction for new customers?
It isn't a distraction since it is at the bottom of the page but the product suggestions are very disconnected from the theme of your store, it seems out of place. 

cash-partner.png

Can you find the products you're looking for easy?
No, I'm looking at the games for this example, I feel that organizing them by console isn't enough. If I'm looking for Just Dance Kids for Xbox, I don't want to sift through all of the Xbox games to see if you have that one. I would have a checkbox filter where you could search by console, by type (action, adventure, etc.) and any other relevant search terms.

What do you think of the promotions?
I didn't notice them until I searched for them to give my feedback. I feel a better place to display the "Buy 2 Movies, Get a Third Free" promotion would be better displayed on the movies section of your website instead of the homepage.

Is the design okay?
I think there is some work to be done. Your main page banner is cut off, I can't tell what the photo is or what you sell right away. The name "cashisav" and your logo doesn't say "DVD's, Videogames or etc." to me. I think you could improve your logo to better fit your store. You can get professional looking logos at an affordable rate from Fiverr.

cashisav-home.png

What needs to be added?
In addition to the things I mentioned, I would update your photos. Having better lighting, clearer images and shots of the disc themselves (so the visitor can check for scratches) would add buyer trust.

I also recommend spending some time on your SEO. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. This comes down to your SEO, you are getting traffic but it's the wrong kind of traffic. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:

bf2020-forums.png

They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20%-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

FREE CHRISTMAS GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Store Banners & Pop-ups!
8 Store Banners • 8 Store Pop-Up Graphics • Percentage Off Variations Ranging from 20% - 75% off
Download for FREE!
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 4

thanks, I working on a new logo and when it is done I will add a favicon.

Never knew power by Shopify would turn people off people buying .Will remove when I get a chance 

0 Likes
Highlighted

@cashisav,

We have videos for both if you need help :):

FREE CHRISTMAS GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Store Banners & Pop-ups!
8 Store Banners • 8 Store Pop-Up Graphics • Percentage Off Variations Ranging from 20% - 75% off
Download for FREE!
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 4

Yeah didn't realize SEO would be important to get traffic in the short term anyway. I always taught us small guys will get killed by eBay amazon no matter how good or SEO is. Descrii, too expensive for me at the moment anyway. I getting eBay sales so basically the profit from that is going to the upkeep upgrade of the Shopify store  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
772 17 219

Hi @cashisav !

Add a favicon

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 4

Yeah, thanks for the feedback EcomGeeoks.I will disable the german translation till I can get it fixed . Good idea I will try to add more categories etc to find products easier when I get chance .making small improvements every day. Yeah, the logo was just a quick job done by me.I am getting a freelancer to do a proper logo and banner as we speak.

Yeah, You're another person highlighting the importance of SEO.Will definitely watch your video and join your newsletter thanks very much.