One Product Store, What Y'all Think?

Excursionist
18 0 3

Here is the link, please let me know what I can improve upon!! I've been tweaking it and making changes where I see necessary, but would love an outside perspective! Thank you in advance for your help, I really appreciate it.

https://customizeyournecklace.myshopify.com/

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 3

Just got a domain. Can anybody point out any other improvements that I should make? Would really appreciate it before I go live with this.

customizeyournecklace.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1763 110 318

Dear ConsumerProduct,

Congratulations for your store!!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 29-35 . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile.
  • Improve your logo.
  • Product page layout needs to improve.  Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Add predictive search feature.
  • Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Add social profile at footer
  • Do some basic On page SEO
  • Add Custom Slider with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
1 Like
Highlighted

Hey @ConsumerProduct Congrats on your store! I went through your eCommerce site, and here is what I feel that needs to be added - 

1. Add About Us section and tell people about your venture. 

2. If you're offering various fonts, then you should upload a pic which has a necklace crafted with that font. You have uploaded images, but link it with the font style. 

3. Have social media sync with your eCommerce store. 

4. Because you're selling just 1 product, you can also introduce creative copywriting! Try and have an effective content strategy! It will help you to boost your store! 

I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce guys with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customisation ; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy! We have helped quite a few entrepreneurs in their journey, and if you need a helping hand, we would be glad to offer one! 

Ps. I'm just a message away! 

Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 3

Thank you for your help. I listened to your advice and made some changes to my page!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 3

I appreciate the advice you had to offer! I went through my site and made the changes that you wrote about. Thank you again!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 3

UPDATE:

I made the changes that were recently suggested to me. Does anybody else see anything that I could change to better the layout or function of my store? I will be going live with the ads for this soon and will update everyone. THANK YOU!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 3

Just got my first sale!!!!!!! Thank you for the advice, I took it seriously and made some major design changes. 

0 Likes