One Product Store review!

Highlighted
4 0 1

Hey everyone, I just created my first ever dropshipping store!

The URL is trycloudbrush.com

Any feedback is appreciated, thanks a lot!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
431 27 127

Hi @alvieobrien !

Welcome to Shopify and congrats on your store!

1. When it comes to single-item stores it might be challenging driving traffic and have sales because the market for that product might not be too big. That is why I advise to work in partnership with other companies that sell complementary products or services.

2. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa

3. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

4. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hey @alvieobrien 

Congratulations on your store page! It's quite well done. i like the minimal theme that you have selected. Most things on the store have been done right. I saw a couple of things that could be made better, so I thought I'd share them with you. 

1. On your homepage, make the top navigation bar fixed - even if the person scrolls down they should be able to navigate to the rest of the pages without having to go to the top. 
  2. The contact details are not clear on your store. So do add that. You can place this information in the footer section.
  3. You can also add in a chat option to make it easy for your shoppers to talk to you.
  4. Since you have a single product in the store you will have to look at other ways of engaging with your users when they land on your store page and even outside it. This could be in the form of blogs, related products, testimonials, an About Us section, or discount/gift options.
  5. If you're running any offers you could try adding stickers or labels to highlight things like sale/trending/free shipping. The Shopify app store is source of some really good apps that can add this kind of a focus to your store. You can always look up some styles here.
Do let me know if this is useful for you.
Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!
Gari
ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes