One sale with 126 visitors, feels pretty low. HELP! :)

Highlighted
2 0 0

https://freedomofmovementshop.com

Any tips? :)

launched MAY 1, 2020, so its been live for 3 days. One sale with 126 visitors, feels pretty low. Any advice or guidance of what to expect? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Navigator
252 10 32

Hey @Jordonn 

Consider that most people don't have any sales after months of trying, you're doing pretty good. My only advice is to keep learning and improving, you're on the right track. If you ever need some tutorials and guides, check out our blog.

Cheers.

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Fom,

Image a store without a trust indicator? Would you buy from there? "Terms and conditions" are the "essential trust indicators" to retain the "customer faith and trust" and hence, must be added to the site footer. Other key points to remember are:

•  Add "Money Back Guarantee, Free Shipping and Accredited Business " trust badges to the homepage as well, thus, making your brand more authentic.
  • A Gmail address is a must to be added to the "Contact Us" section for retaining customer belief in the brand.
  • The most popular way of coming in the mind and sight of the customers is through Social Media. Hence, the addition of Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter business pages to your site footer would be beneficial for a better customer association.  
  • "About Us" should briefly describe about the store's origin and ideas to succeed apart from the mission, which is missing.
  • An ultimate way of engaging customers is through a newsletter thus, keeping them updated regarding the latest discounts and promotional updates.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Well done till now, Keep it up!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
187 35 122

Hey,

As per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. You can use an app that provides you tools like a countdown timer, limited offers and even social proof. 

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go.

Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously.

Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited.

I'm providing you some app links that might be useful. 

Links - Urgency Pack Ultimate

Ultimate Sales Boost

Hope my insights will be of help to you!

Cheers

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
0 Likes