Online Clothing Store - Low conversion rate

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 53 158

I think the bounce rate in your store is very high to make sure your site loads quickly, whether on a computer or a mobile device. Your biggest threat isn't a competitor, it's the back button. If your website loads too slowly, customers won't wait around. They'll go elsewhere.

For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale. You can send them in email review form to collect more reviews. It can be site review or product review and you can give loyalty points for leaving a review, signing up, allowing for push notifications which will help you to collect more and more reviews.

This is how you can retain your customers and retarget them. Some of the most popular Shopify apps which you can try out to achieve the above goals, install Aitrillion.com

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes