Online Smoke Shop Launched Last Night, Please review and provide all constructive criticism

StreetTreats
Excursionist
11 0 2

Which payment merchant are you using? So far everyone has denied me because I am a smoke shop and I tried to get further information from Shopify customer Service and they said that’s beyond what they are responsible for

0 Likes

Hello @Thomas_Young ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
smokingcuties
1 0 0

Love your new website! I created smokingcuties.com through shopify, after a couple of months they told me to get a new credit card processor because I was high risk because of what I sell. i still cannot find a credit card gateway, can you help? as of now I cannot accept credit and debit cards 

0 Likes
StreetTreats
Excursionist
11 0 2

Hello Everyone,

I need a merchant account and a payment gateway for smoking accessories and hemp wraps. Shopify payments just sent me an email saying they don't support us.

Can someone help me and point me in the right direction? 

I operate out of Atlanta and my website is www.CityStreetTreats.com 

Thanks, 

CityStreetTreats

0 Likes
Weedcessories
2 0 1

StreetTreats,

Hello. My name is Shawn and I own KNS Enterprises, LLC formed out of Las Vegas Nevada. I currently own and operate 

WEEDCESSORIES.COM  . I am currently using Tower Payments. My contact person there is Nayah Penney. I cleared it with her to refer openly on this thread. Her email is nyah.penney@towerpayments.com. Let her know Shawn at Weedcessories.com or KNS Enterprises sent you. I don't get a referral bonus or anything like that but this will let her know you have a similar set up as me. She set me up with a gateway from authorize.net and a merchant account with Maverick Payments. The process was pretty easy. I've struggled with the merchant account part, since I started my LLC in July 2020. I didn't have business credit established, so it made it a little difficult for me because I have less than perfect personal credit. So until you establish business credit, they tend to go off your personal and it's hard to separate the two at first. With Tower Payments this wasn't an issue. I tried others in the past and it was either my credit, how much I had in my Business Checking Account, or my products/site design. My site doesn't sugar coat the fact I sell paraphernalia. Tower Payments was cool with that. A few other suggestions from the things I've learned, one of the things you need to do to establish business credit is get a number from Dun & Bradstreet. They are the oldest firm in the US that tracks business credit. (Dating back to Lincoln) There are also ways you can build up your payment history that gets reported to D&B. Some companies like Uline report to them so you may want to ask vendors if they report and who they report to.  Another way is to get a Business checking and credit (secured) card from Brex. This card reports to D&B and the limit is dependent on how much you have in the checking account. So if you have $10,000 in checking then the limit is $10k. The charges you put on the card are settle up the following day so the bill is settled daily building your payment history. Hope this helps. If you want to check out my store I've linked it above. I haven't made sales yet because I JUST got this account/gateway. My next step is to figure out sales tax collection and then start marketing. Good luck and hit me back. I'd love to know how it turns out. She took a TON of stress off me helping me out.

StreetTreats
Excursionist
11 0 2

OMG Thank You SOOOOOOOOO Much, All The detail & Contact info. Sincerely   

0 Likes
StreetTreats
Excursionist
11 0 2

Also friend, I just tired to checkout on your website but it did not allow me 

0 Likes
Weedcessories
2 0 1
I have the shop on pause at the moment. Im trying to build up a little more funds so I can cover the transactions. I actually went back to work for a former employer so I can put those paychecks towards the site and build up my business checking. I plan on using the brex card to establish the payment history and hopefully get some credit established. So was there something in particular you were trying to get? I just put some t-shirts up, and I hope to add hoodies , masks, phone case and mouse pads soon. Thanks for checking out my site!
0 Likes