Online Woman's Clothing - Feedback

Highlighted
Excursionist
16 0 3

I haven't launched yet but would love any feedback! 

My site is below:

www.gracieandrae.com

Thank you :)

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @gracieandrae 

I would love to provide some recommendations for your store.

DESIGN

1. The banner

- I recommend you should make the banner (under the menu) as a slideshow so customers can see different kinds of your products or even any promotion. You can put a call to action button on the slides as well.

2. Spacing

- The spacing between the View all button needs to be decreased above, you should move forward this button to the products.

It can be 20-40px; the spacing between the View all button and Follow us on social media should be 60-80px.

Gracie and Rae 2020-04-15 10-06-57.png

3, Add pages

- You should add an About us page to tell customers who you are, tell a story about your store and put the contact us - a call to action button on this page.

- You can add testimonials to your store, especially the product's reviews so customers will trust more of your products as well as your store.

- A blog post page with a call to action button is highly recommended. You can update your situation's store, any news or anything related to fashion. This is a good way to increase the conversion rate for your store. 

4, The footer

- There should be a category to list all your pages: Top, Dresses, About us, Blog Post, etc.

PAGE SPEED

It's so much good of your store's page speed. The loading time is so short, therefore the page speed of your store is really stable and fast. 

However, you should consider optimizing some images if you need 

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0368/3123/2132/files/Screen_Shot_2020-03-24_at_2.44.41_PM_160x160@...

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0368/3123/2132/files/Screen_Shot_2020-03-24_at_2.44.34_PM_160x160@...

Here is the article of Page speed and how to have a good page speed for an online store, you can try to refer it. 

They are my recommendations for your store, I hope they can help you in some ways. 

I have this post about store design, you can drop a line if you have more questions.

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Shopify-Store-Design-Q-amp-A-Feedback-To-Your-S...

Cheers!

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 0 3

Thank you so much!!!  Do you know how to decrease the space?  Is that a coding issue?  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Gracie and Rae,

Include "prompt CTA buttons" to the "hero banner" of your store that syncs well with your store theme & branding. Apart from it, Use words like "Hurry" or "Last chance" in the header template to put stress on the urgency to buy a product. Some other tips to be remembered are mentioned as follows:

• The size of the "social media icons" used in the footer should be small.
  • There should be a section called "Our Story" in the footer that expresses the entire idea behind the "store origin, its mission" etc. Some images should also be added to make it a little more expressive.
  •  Include links to your Twitter, Linkedin or any other social media business pages as well.
  • The "search landing page" is disabled in your case ie it does not redirect to "/search" when the "enter key" is pressed while placing the cursor on the search bar.
  • Want your site to be identified better! Adding a favicon is the recommended solution.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wishing you all the luck.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi @gracieandrae 

You have a very cozy, summery vibe on your store, add a hint of professionalism and you are good to sky rocket:) 

Here are a couple of things that I would change as far as design goes:

-Make the wording of the logo more noticeable 

-Add a favicon

-Use a different hero banner image. The collage of three photos looks not very professional, try to get one solid image that is high quality, unique and resonates with your brand. 

As for the functionality, 

-Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

-Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  GrowaveWe have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. There is a free plan available also, we are offering an extended trial on the COVID-19 period. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like