Online flower girl dresses store

Shopify Partner
13 0 2

We have this store (https://www.misdress.com) which is already receiving quite some orders and customer testimonials.

What do you think that could be improved?

Our current conversion rate is less than 1%. That's low? Any idea how we can raise that to maybe 2% to double our sales?

Thank you so much!

http://www.Princessly.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
482 46 237

Hi Yang_Yang,

I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
Generally with products like this i recommend an instagram integration. Get a feed on your home page.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
32 0 12

Hi,

Website looks good with the good collection of products. Congratulations!!

Homepage is a bit longer, I suggest to remove some row of products in each section so that length of the homepage will be reduced and also visitor doesn't like scrolling down the long page just to see the products. However they can see all products in the collection page.

I suggest to maintain a shipping page providing all the information about shipping charges and days so that it can be easier to the customer to view the shipping cost before purchase rather than going to the checkout page to see the shipping.

Good Luck,

Dropcl

https://apps.shopify.com/dropshipping-3
0 Likes

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up your product images and not have your watermark right over the product you are trying to sell.

2. Add links to your footer for FAQ and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Move the sizing chart information off your size drop down and make a new page for this information. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes

Hi @Yang_Yang 

Few Suggestions 

Main Menu: I would remove "All" from menu. You already have collections drop down menu. I would also add "about" page here. 

Product Images Home Page: Couple of images aren't the same size. Looks little off. Change to same size. 

Ideas and Inspirations on home page: The content doesn't scream read me. Looks bit confusing as can see address in some of them. I would update your "excerpt" section and write something catchy here and maybe limit to only 50 words. Also all the images are different sizes. Would change them to same size. 

About Page: I like how you have your staff here. Looks good. 

Store looks great keep up the good work. It's good to see a store with heaps of blogs. Would be curious how much traffic they must be getting through the search engines. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes
Excursionist
25 1 11

Hi There, 

Its a nice store :). My 2 cents, 

The terms, policy and returns page redirect to another third party website. I would say the users might feel confused about this. Similarly, the contact us has email addresses from some other domain than main domain. Again, can create confusion for visitors

You have over 400 products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows advanced filters, synonyms and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. 

If watermark can be removed from the images, please do. If not, can you use the newer logo which is more attractive than the previous one  :) 

On the home page, rather having multiple product from same category, can you have more categories with single/two rows of the product. This introduces site visitors with potential categories on your store

Cheers, 

Chris

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2286 152 312

Hi @Yang_Yang,

Nick here from Shopify. Really great work on your store so far, it looks like you've put a lot of work into it so far and you're putting yourself in a great place to succeed. There are a few things I noticed which you could look into, let's take a look at them below:

• I like the idea of a Homepage Hero slideshow personally and feel like it would fit with what your selling also. I'm personally not a big fan of displaying products or collections as the first thing the store visitor see's as it feels to me like there's not as much of an experience as there could be. The content team at Shopify wrote a blog post about hero images which you can read here too. 
  • I really like your About Us page but would look to place it on the top main menu. I believe the story and About Us, pages need to be seen and easier to access or visitors will generally miss it. I also think that stories sell and About Us pages really do help with conversions and encourage people to become full-fledged fans of brands/ stores. I really like the content of your About Us page but should you ever want to look for any more inspiration, the content team also wrote a great blog post here as well as created a YouTube tutorial from Shopify's partner Oberlo which you can see below. 

• The last thing I wanted to mention was I noticed there wasn't an Instagram profile connected to the store. Instagram is a hugely influential tool and with products like yours could help show off your products as well as build your brand further. A Shopify Expert interviewed another store owner last year who went into detail about how they use Instagram to help build their brand. You can listen to it here

Hopefully this helps! 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes