Online for a month and still no sales.

Highlighted
Excursionist
29 1 11

Hey everyone,

we have been online for a month right now and we didn't recieved any online orders yet.

In order to make sure that our shop is attracting based on the design and the functionality, we would like to hear your opinion.

We had some ads running on facebook, which weren't very successful. Current we are trying to focus on Google ads, since our products are pretty expensive. Would you agree with us?

Also, we appreciate any kind of advice on how to promote/advertise our products.

Best regards,

MeinDesign-24 Team

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
314 36 56

Hi @Nic14,

Hyde here from Shopify.

These are common questions, but the answer may differ slightly depending on the site itself. As I cannot see your site, I can only provide generic advice.

When it comes to ads, you want to ensure you're targeting the right people. There’s a great guide to creating customer personas here so that you know who you're tailoring your ads for.

It's imperative too that you're establishing yourself as an authority in your area. To do this you will need to create quality content but also form quality relationships with others in the field.

- 11 ways to step up your content marketing game

- Marketing to millennials

So you'll want to create original and innovative content to capture your customer. Two ways to do this are:

- Create blogs: this is super important and here's why.

- Add a video to your store - people respond to moving images and this is why it's important.

We’ve put together a whole section here on our blog that deals with optimizing your conversion rate. There’s one blog in particular here that deals with ways to increase your conversions that I would recommend. It will always be up to you as the store owner to brand, market, and research for your business; though hopefully, the resources above will provide you with some leads to pursue.

If you would prefer to get some professional help with your marketing for your store you can consider hiring a Shopify Expert Marketer. Experts are professional service providers that have a track record of working with Shopify stores.

I hope this all helps!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes