Online for a month and still no sales.

Nic14
Excursionist
29 1 12

Hey everyone,

we have been online for a month right now and we didn't recieved any online orders yet.

In order to make sure that our shop is attracting based on the design and the functionality, we would like to hear your opinion.

We had some ads running on facebook, which weren't very successful. Current we are trying to focus on Google ads, since our products are pretty expensive. Would you agree with us?

Also, we appreciate any kind of advice on how to promote/advertise our products.

Store URL: www.meindesign-24.com

Best regards,

MeinDesign-24 Team

Hey @Nic14 your site is good.

Try to investigate your competitors and act like them - this method is very simple and can show you some other ways of your promotion.

also, you have your keywords.. look what kind of content and competitors is in your SERP 10 (top 10 google)

your product can be very expensive for illegal immigrants))), but for a local developer who built some commercial and other property it can be quite a good deal ))

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.

Hi there!

I'm reviewing this from the perspective of a potential customer.  Google gave me the option to translate it, so I am looking at the English version as I don't speak German.  

- I'm assuming this is a translation problem, but in English I'm not sure what the headline quote means? "Personality beings where the comparison ends"  The button in english also reads "do your style" which also doesn't make much sense. 

- I like the navigation style you've chosen but, not knowing your brand as a first time visitor, I'm not a fan of the subcategories splitting into individual products.  (Fire Pits > then there are multiple firepit options, but I'm not familiar with you, so as a customer I'd rather just view all of them on one page). 

- "Voucher" - I'm guessing this is another possible translation issue, but I was not sure what that was, upon getting to the page, I realized it's basically a gift card.  

- "Motives" in navigation on the english translation is confusing, I think you mean Motifs?

- The footer has great info but it's formatted differently than I'd expect.  I had to look at it longer than normal to find the information I was looking for.  For example, it says you can contact us by phone but then the phone number is at the bottom instead of right there next to/under that heading.  The link "to contact form" could just be a "Contact Us" link to your contact page, I'd simplify that. 

- In your FAQ "corona" is spelled "Corana"

I LOVE the product photography though.  I kind of want one of those fire pits now!

Brittany
Tripping Cherry Apparel Co

I don't own a home but these are VERY beautiful and don't seem expensive at all. Really like the fire pit piece. Here are some ways to make your site convert better. There are no major issues with the homepage but I think there are some ways to make the product pages standout more.

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 image. Pictures help someone see the product from a few angels and convert better

2. Add a longer product description, below the price, people not not scroll all the way down and this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search
      3. The payment/credit card logos should go in the footer. You don't need them on each product page

4. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
Gari
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hello @Nic14 

Congratulations on your store page! It's quite well done. i like the minimal theme that you have selected because it keeps the focus on the products themselves. Most things on the store have been done right. I saw a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you. 

1. Check if you're getting enough traffic, which sources get the most amount of traffic and at which point in the store do most of these people drop off - that'll give you an idea about what to improve in the store.
  2. It's a good idea to get a chat option in the store. That way your shoppers can reach out to you from the store itself and it'll give you some direction about what the shopper is getting confused about.
  3. On the product page, in addition to the 'Add to cart' button, include a 'Buy Now' option also. This will help reduce drop offs. Some people might not want to click multiple times to just buy 1 product.
  4. I think we could use a wishlist or an Add to Favourites button. This will allow you to send more targeted follow up emails to your shoppers and even notify them if you're running any offers or sales. 
  5. You could add some kind of urgency by adding stickers or labels to highlight things like sale/trending/free shipping. The Shopify app store is source of some really good apps that can add this kind of a focus to your store. I added one below which I thought might look good. What do you think? You can always look up more styles here.

9FB1824C-4BD4-4B11-99D3-DBBE01E1EA0F_4_5005_c.jpeg

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!