we have been online for a month right now and we didn't recieved any online orders yet.
In order to make sure that our shop is attracting based on the design and the functionality, we would like to hear your opinion.
We had some ads running on facebook, which weren't very successful. Current we are trying to focus on Google ads, since our products are pretty expensive. Would you agree with us?
Also, we appreciate any kind of advice on how to promote/advertise our products.
Store URL: www.meindesign-24.com
Hey @Nic14 your site is good.
Try to investigate your competitors and act like them - this method is very simple and can show you some other ways of your promotion.
also, you have your keywords.. look what kind of content and competitors is in your SERP 10 (top 10 google)
your product can be very expensive for illegal immigrants))), but for a local developer who built some commercial and other property it can be quite a good deal ))
I'm reviewing this from the perspective of a potential customer. Google gave me the option to translate it, so I am looking at the English version as I don't speak German.
- I'm assuming this is a translation problem, but in English I'm not sure what the headline quote means? "Personality beings where the comparison ends" The button in english also reads "do your style" which also doesn't make much sense.
- I like the navigation style you've chosen but, not knowing your brand as a first time visitor, I'm not a fan of the subcategories splitting into individual products. (Fire Pits > then there are multiple firepit options, but I'm not familiar with you, so as a customer I'd rather just view all of them on one page).
- "Voucher" - I'm guessing this is another possible translation issue, but I was not sure what that was, upon getting to the page, I realized it's basically a gift card.
- "Motives" in navigation on the english translation is confusing, I think you mean Motifs?
- The footer has great info but it's formatted differently than I'd expect. I had to look at it longer than normal to find the information I was looking for. For example, it says you can contact us by phone but then the phone number is at the bottom instead of right there next to/under that heading. The link "to contact form" could just be a "Contact Us" link to your contact page, I'd simplify that.
- In your FAQ "corona" is spelled "Corana"
I LOVE the product photography though. I kind of want one of those fire pits now!
I don't own a home but these are VERY beautiful and don't seem expensive at all. Really like the fire pit piece. Here are some ways to make your site convert better. There are no major issues with the homepage but I think there are some ways to make the product pages standout more.
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know
Congratulations on your store page! It's quite well done. i like the minimal theme that you have selected because it keeps the focus on the products themselves. Most things on the store have been done right. I saw a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you.
Do let me know if this is useful for you.
Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!