Online store feedback

1 0 0
Hey guys just launched my first Shopify store and was wondering if I could get some insight for it
Omersboutique.com
0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1

Hey Ahmed!

First, I think that your design is looking really good. I think it's a great idea to focus on a specific niche and it seems like you've chosen clothing for Muslim women.

One comment I would make is that the images in the "About Us" and "Guarantee" section feel a bit out of place when compared with what's happening in the rest of the site. They feel a bit more "tech company" than "clothing."

One trick I would suggest is to do some user research on your target market to figure out whether or not the items you've linked and other aspects of the site resonate with your audience. I'd recommend trying out DetailedFeedback to answer this very question. It's built for startups like yours to figure out whether or not their websites are aligned with their company's vision :)

0 Likes

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Design can be more better and organized

3. Optimize your each product landing page

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale
6. Add blog section

There are other areas you need to work

Need more experts tips? Please find experts here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/get-expert-guidance

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner - https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1638 22 163

Hello,

I had look into your website. I observed few points on your website.

I am unable to find your website logo, And Why you implement your store logo? A very much outlined logo is a simple method to pass on to potential customers that your business is proficient, dependable, and gives quality merchandise or administrations.
Why you have used half of the page is header section? You can think to add new dimensions on header section Due to this your store banner are not clearly appeared in home page, I mean you can reduce your header section or reduce the banner dimensions so that user may not scroll down the page to view your banner images and simultaneously CTA also get highlights.
You can use open new tab on the links on the Footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
Your products gallery image sizes are not in equal like https://omersboutique.com/collections/best-sellers/products/2019-abaya-dubai-luxury-high-class-sequi... check it and modify it.
I see one of your item in view page, item contains only specifications you can add the description of items, An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request.
Add your social media page links under Follow us. Otherwise, Great work you have done on your website.

I hope these points are helpful for you.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
2 0 1

@Ahmed353535 wrote:
Hey guys just launched my first Shopify store and was wondering if I could get some insight for it
Omersboutique.com

Congrats on your store. After reviewing it, here are some of my personal comments.

Overall,  your store's design still looks a little bit clean, not attractive enough to customers staying longer on your site or exploring more. Since you are not successful at keeping your customers stay, your conversion rate is clearly low. One suitable and glamorous theme will play an important role in increasing the conversion rate for your store. 

About the navigation, your store’s navigation menu looks quite clear and easy for customers to move around.

Store’s banner

Make your banner looks eye-catching. Besides, it needs to be relevant to what you are selling. From your banner, then customers can’t know your store is related to the fashion industry or any item that you want to sell. 

Promotion

It is more ideal if you add the notification of your store “Hot Sale” or discounts at the centre of the header on your homepage to grab customers’ attention.

If you want more people to subscribe to your newsletter and collect more email addresses, you should include discount and promotion for this

Customer service

It is really useful if you add the live chat directly on the homepage. By using live chat, the customers can ask questions related to your products easily. This is also an effective way to enhance your store’s customer service. By providing excellent customer service, your store is likely to increase the conversion rate.

Images

It is necessary to display more images that are shot from various angles. By doing so, your customers will have a more comprehensive view of your products. Besides, keep the product images in high-quality to attract customers more.

Customer reviews and feedbacks

If you want to make your store trustworthy enough, including customer reviews and the feedback section on the product page is also useful. Display it on your product page for the purpose of showing your brand credibility. When other interested customers see these reviews, they are more likely to trust this item and make up their minds quickly.

Above are my personal comments. If you want advice from Shopify experts, you can refer to HappyPoints's store review service, and it is totally free. You can get a detailed and insightful review within 5 business days.

0 Likes

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as the main image at the top is a lot smaller then the space it sits in

2. Make sure your contact email is your domain and not gmail

3. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

2. Add a product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes