Open 6 months online sales not great at all pop up shop sales always do well...what to do?

3 0 0

Launched in march not great online sales at all but in person sales are great I am at a loss. Unfortunately i  have asked people to leave reviews to help but they just don't. I am on all social media post almost every day. i got a lot of site visits but no conversions I am at my wits end and making myself crazy over it. can't keep sinking money into it. Any advice? this is my shop www.eliassjourney.com

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
109 17 24

Hi, @eliassjourney!

Sophia here from Shopify. Welcome to the Shopify Community!

I really enjoyed looking through your website. There are just a couple minor pieces of feedback I have that might help you out with encouraging sales:

• Increase the font size. A delicate serif font like the one used here for the body text on the website can be tough to read at a smaller point size, especially in areas like the newsletter signup and FAQ page. I recommend increasing it to 14pt or 16pt. If you're interested in playing around with this, you can change the font size under Online Store > Themes > Customize > Theme settings > Typography.
  • Resize product photos. For the most part, the product photos are really clear and consistent quality, but they're not all the same size. Our recommended image size for square product photos is 2048 x 2048 px, though you don't have to stick with a square.

In order to give you some more specific feedback on driving sales, I'd love to learn a little bit more about where you're currently selling in person and how you're marketing the website. Are you asking in-person customers for reviews as well, or just customers who purchase online? To incentivize reviews, you might want to consider offering a small discount code in return for the customer's next purchase or entering them in a monthly giveaway, for example.

I'm happy to hear that you're already getting some traffic coming to the website. Do you know how many visitors per day or per month you're getting and where that traffic is coming from? If you're not sure, you can take a look at the Analytics Dashboard in your Shopify admin to find out. These dashboards will show you number of visitors, conversions, what social channels most visitors are coming from, where in the world they're located, and more.

Looking forward to chatting further with you!

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. First make a proper marketing planning

2. Understand your buyer persona 

3. Focus on content marketing

4. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

5. Need to work on design

6. Optimize your product landing page

7. Optimize your store for SEO

There are other areas you need to work

Need expert help? Find here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/get-expert-guidance

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
816 28 226

You have two different pop-ups that appear almost at the same time and they appear on top of each other:

Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 07.20.47.png

They not only affect user-experience, Google also dislikes them, as they obstruct the website access on mobile, which means they will affect your SEO and Google rank. A good practice with pop-ups is to have a small corner tab, which opens on the click - not a window that appears and covers the website content.

Hope it helps

Get 2 Google page #1 in 30 days | Join my Facebook community to learn how it's done | Click here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/30days2page1/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
293 15 53

Hi @eliassjourney 

Hey congratulations on opening such a great store, honestly I like it a lot, but I think there might be a couple things you could consider changing.

One thing to consider is adding reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

One thing to consider is adding a sense of urgency. One of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. One way to add urgency is to have a sale, and all sales need an end date. You can easily add a sale to your store with a countdown timer. One countdown timer that I recommend is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.

By the way, I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course (I'm not selling anything) that might help you optimize your store.

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
Trailblazer
504 31 120

Hi Shoaib, 

I have reviewed your store and first impression of store is good but I can confront you to some of the things in a very simple way, it will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user friendly and eventually leads to sales.

You don't need to be disappointed, as store is decent,unique and attractive.

1. Logo needs to be professional enough, to build some level of trust and offer some promotional discounts.
  2. To engage customers add a section Bestselling products on your homepage.
  3. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.
  4. Lastly, You have over 100 products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
    Neha:)
Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes