I've had my store open for nearly a month without a single sale. I feel like my website is professional looking, I created an instagram and Facebook page, I ran ads with Facebook through them and Instagram but it was just money down the toilet. Although it did help me narrow down an audience. I know I only have one picture per product but other than that im not sure what im doing wrong. Im driving traffic (about 400 sessions in the last 2-3 weeks) but not a single person has purchased.
You can find my store at www.taylormadestock.com
Please post suggestions!
Solved! Go to the solution
This is an accepted solution.
Hope following suggestions will help you.
Please let us know if you need any help
Hi @Jeffrey17 !
Welcome to Shopify family and congrats on your store!
1. Header - make it smaller, and the logo itself makes smaller.
2. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
3. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
4. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
5. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
6. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.