Open for negative feedback :)

LUXND
Tourist
9 0 0

Hello shopify community,

i`m running a new brand of watches. need to see your opinion about the website, user perspective, professional perspective. 

is it easy to interact, anything missing ? 

only few reviews will be imported. 

i wont run my ads till i get my website ready, more professional pictures of people wearing the watch, instagram is kinda ready linked for shopping just gotta verify it. and if you have any suggestion how to improve my social proof to get verification on insta also will be appreciated.

thanks for your time 

Here is my website : https://luxnd.com/

0 Likes

Dear @LUXND 

Congratulations for your store!

Hope following suggestions will help you.

• Add predictive search feature
  • Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 22-35 

luxlanspeed.png

• Highlight your USP
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Do SEO.

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
Mihir_Gupta_
Shopify Partner
247 9 74

Hey there @LUXND your store looks pretty awesome! There is nothing much to suggest to you bcs you've come up with a great store, theme, and layout. It's amazing to see that you're not willing to run ads till the time it's done! But I'll suggest you not to run ads even after you're done with your store. Here's what you can do - 

1. Try your hands-on social media and grab some organic traffic to your store - organic traffic will be there for a long time as compared to traffic pulled by ads. 

2. Go for link building and see to it that you're ranking well on the SERPs and when you run ads after this happens, the kind of impression will be amazing! 

3. Are you willing to sell on marketplaces like Walmart, Facebook, Fruugo, and CrazyEgg? There are 60+ global marketplaces where you can start selling your products to millions of customer base. We can help you with it! 

We are just a month away from celebrating 2020's most awaited festivals. We have compiled a list of 23 checkpoints that you can apply to your store during this festive season to make sure that your Shopify store is ready to welcome online shoppers during the festive time of the year!

Let me know if we can be of any help to you! We are just a message away. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)

Try to avoid black ribbons on your home page. Looks like someone died. Try it with red colour as a real gift.

Or better use PicAmaze to add motion to it and engage more:

11693547552929.gif

https://apps.shopify.com/picamaze
Animated watermarks for product images and ads
Growave
Shopify Partner
862 21 246

Hi @LUXND !

Your homepage is lack of clear CTAs and I think it is better to write prices.

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
LUXND
Tourist
9 0 0

hello @MS-WEB-DESIGNER  thank you for the feedback

im currently still modifying the website, after im done i`ll optimize the code + images will try to make it as fast as possible.

+SEO Working on it 
+ Collection pages banners also working on it 

Testimonials im only adding verified buyers.

0 Likes
LUXND
Tourist
9 0 0

thank you i`ve changed all the product images to new design and i did take it into consideration and changed the ribbon from black to red

0 Likes