I have been making this website for my product and wanted to see what you thought about the product and the website.
It's tea inspired by cocktail flavours!
It's not done yet and is still password protected. I still have products to add.
Congratulations on your store!
Hope the following suggestions will help you
This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 4 years of providing solutions for over 70.000 active Shopify merchants.
After spending a few minutes on your Homepage, I have some recommendations that might be useful for you.
1. Hero banner
The current image's quality is not good enough, you should change other images for better quality.
Add the CTA button here, this will encourage customers to click on it and boost up your conversion rate.
I don't know exactly what the image below demonstrates, you can apply slideshow in the hero banner with the CTA button. It will reduce the redundant things inside your store.
2. Layout structure
In this section, you can align 'left or right' of the text and the button due to the position of the image. If the image is on the right so just align the content on the left, don't apply to align center. It will make the visual of your store better.
3. Reviews section
I think that at here, you can replace it by using testimonial. Customers will have more credibility by the real customer and they would buy more product of your store.
This section would be only displaying inside each product page where customers can see exactly what other customers say about it.
For the home page layout, I think you can take a look at this homepage anatomy:
You can refer to our educational album: "Ecommerce Website Personalization" to personalize your homepage and know how to build an effective homepage layout.
What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.
Above are all my recommendations for your Homepage, hope that it might be useful for you. Cheers!
Hello @CultTea, I hope you are doing well! here are few suggestions on store that you can work on:
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram shop & feed.
- Add a separate page of the shipping policy.
- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the home page.
- Add a web push notification to retarget your customers even when they are not in your store. You can send notifications about the latest updates, offers, and more. You can send price drop alerts and back-in-stock notifications to customers to bring them back to your store. This also reduces the bounce rate and increase the conversion rate.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
Engage the customers coming to your store through customer engagement channels. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!