Opinion about my website

Solved
seemestyle
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello everyone,

It's been over a year since I have website running on Shopify and this is first time i reached out here. Curiosity drove me to open the website here to see how all this works and later i found myself enjoying all this as well as i started learning many things on the way.

I want some honest feedback about my website as after all this time, and it's over a year, my organic traffic is still low and I am not happy with it. 90% of my traffic is coming from my socials which is really a hard work. 

Did also few campaigns over facebook ads, not so successfully but guess i will have to invest more in that, but before i do that i want to know if the things are alright.

My website is www.seemestyle.com and i would like to know, an honest opinion about design, products, logo or whatever is not working good because so far I haven't sold anything over website yet.

Many thanks in advance & looking forward to some feedback from a nice people here.

Neven

0 Likes
Bimms
Shopify Partner
51 1 7

@seemestyle you can try to change the color of your Add to cart button to make it more attractive. Add a trust badge below ATC button also. 

seemestyle
Tourist
4 0 1

@Bimms I will certainly do that, thanks for the advice. 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2994 172 547

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @seemestyle, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Spring Sale in red color looks spammy. 

AiTrillion_0-1618222066210.png

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Make the product page web-optimized & web responsive. 

- Add a call to action button on the first fold of the homepage i.e the slider images.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

Make your store engaging and interactive. This will help you in customer retention. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce the Customer Churn Rate i.e a percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand. It will reduce the bounce rate and will boost your sales. 

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
765 95 247

This is an accepted solution.

Hey Neven (@seemestyle),

I've taken a look through your store and I have a few suggestions. I want you to succeed so I'm going to give you my honest feedback here.

seeme-01.png

I see a lot of issues but I will focus on the biggest one for now - your products. You are offering a wide range of products on your website; you have scooters, health and beauty, phones, watches, toys, laptops and etc. I think the mistake people make in selling so many products is that they assume they will appeal to everyone, but unfortunately it has the opposite effect. After weeks and months of plenty of traffic but no sales, store owners are left discouraged and frustrated. If people want multiple different types of products, they will go to Amazon or Walmart or Target. Things like keyboards, headsets, smartphones and etc. are all items that can be purchased in big box stores and purchased online through them or Amazon. When a person is searching for any of these types of items in Google, these big companies are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers. 

seeme-02.png

Instead what we recommend is niching down and selling winning products. A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend at least 3x what the product costs you.

We did a video on how to find winning products and also post a collection of winning products on our YouTube channel:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

I'd like to help you with your store more so I'd invite you to join a free training we have coming up. We cover why you get high traffic with no sales, spending on Ads with no return and visitors abandoning cart. We will help you develop a profitable ad strategy and learn how to generate free traffic, transform your Shopify store into a professional. trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and help you find winning products that people can’t wait to buy. Our free private Facebook training is happening on April 26 – 30, we will be going live every day at 1:00PM (EST). You can sign up here. Really hope you join us!

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

seemestyle
Tourist
4 0 1

@AiTrillion Thank you very much for your quality feed, I like what you say about having my site more interactive so true, you give me great idea so i will start working on the web. Definitely will signup for AiTrillion as i see it could be great help. Once again many thanks.

0 Likes
seemestyle
Tourist
4 0 1

@EcomGeeks So true and i couldn't agree more. Yes, my initial idea was to go with various product category to see the engagement of the audience and then to select a product to build a niche and more specific web, so yeah I have to change all that.

Like you said choosing a right product is cruicial and not easy.

"

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend at least 3x what the product costs you.

"

Definitely something I will follow up and will go for Ecomhunt to check how it can help me out.

Thanks for great advice.