Thebeeman
2 0 0

Like your feed back and improvements i could make thank you Martin

0 Likes
Alex1freeman
Tourist
12 0 0

Hello thebeeman.

Kindly provide your store URL for preview.

Will be expecting

0 Likes
Thebeeman
2 0 0
0 Likes
Alex1freeman
Tourist
12 0 0

I have clicked through.

I noticed you are using a free theme which is not adviceble. I can provide a premium one and integrate for you with affordable price.  Also I detected no plugging integration. Your store needs plugins like life chat integration, klaviyo and sales plugins. All this makes your store active. 

you need a store redesign in general. Your products are okay.

0 Likes

Hi @Thebeeman 

Your website still needed few changes ,go with following features which helps in increase traffic .Hope it will helpful.

Try to add social sharing in footer section of homepage

8.png

In product page try to implement this missing features to increase traffic.
1)Customer reviews
2)Recently viewed items
3)Wishlist

A good reward program has a significant impact on the shopping experience. Reward programs definitely add to good customer experience. It also helps in Identify your best customers,
reduce advertising costs. You can give rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day.

Social Login is single sign-on for end users. Using existing login information from a social network provider like Facebook, Twitter, or Google, the user can sign into a third party website instead of creating a new account specifically for that website. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes