Opinion on my store

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi everyone, 

I'd like to get your opinion on how to improve my store. I've had a lot of traffic but zero sales. The store has been open for 18 days. https://mistdiffused.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
83 4 8

@eren805 Overall your store looks very nice. Clean, simple and the functionality seems to all be working fine. The "On sale" stickers were a bit hard to notice and could be improved. Otherwise, make sure you have sufficient promotion external to your store to drive people in and you should do fine!

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you for your feedback. What are the "on sale stickers" you're referring to?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

You’re site looks very clean and refreshing.  I love the video, example of how to use the product and how you tell why this product is beneficial. Perhaps, add how this is beneficial for users during this stressful time of Covid/the numerous crazy things happening in the world to help relate and show the buyer why the need this product now.  I follow these business coaches called the Product Boss, I invite you to check them out and maybe get a few tips or ideas to help you.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
83 4 8

Oh, I was referring to these: 

Annotation 2020-07-19 .pngAnnotation 2020-07-19 152444.pngonsale.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I appreciate your feedback and idea suggestions. I’ll check them out. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi,

I have looked at your store. It's well-organised. I would like to give you some suggestions:

1. About your homepage

• Add more promotions (try to highlight it and include CTA button)
  • Add more social connections to increase your interaction
  • Include feature of multiple languages and add more currency to better serve more worldwide customers
  • Highlight Cart button

2. About your product page

• Add more related items on Cart page to cross-sell
  • Introduce more pre-purchase products which are coming soon

3. About Checkout and Payment page

• Also, add more related items on Checkout page to cross-sell
  • Add more shipping and payment information including email, address, shipping fee (high/low/free), etc. and diversify them
  • Diversify Thank you note, send email/make a call to nofify and give them thanks

4. About Blog page and SEO

• Add a blog page that helps you share more about your products and increase your site visibility
  • Add SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description to be higher rank on Google Search

5. About zero sales problems

A lot of traffic but zero sales is a common problem of many online stores.

Some people visit your store, but leave without buying anything because there are not many attractive discounts for them. That's why you need to install a push notification app, which helps you send messages to these visitors with attractive discounts in order to make them buy your items. 

Some people visit your store and add items to carts but delay checking out for some reasons. A push notification app is also a good solution to remind them of their carts. It sends messages with discounts to encourage these visitors to come back to check out.

Don't let zero sales be a problem on your store. You need to

You can follow these steps to install it: https://ecomfit.com/blog/3-simple-steps-to-use-web-push-notifications-ecomfit-com/

Anyway, I think you have had great ideas for your store.

I hope this is helpful.

Actionable Analytics & Promotion - https://ecomfit.com/
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
483 30 145

Hi @eren805 !

Welcome to Shopify family and congrats on your store!

Your store is very organized and looks so fresh and neat. You have done really great job!

I have some recommendations on how to add functionality to your website:

1. The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

2. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. 

3. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

4. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

5. Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility. Your e-commerce blog will not only drive more traffic to your website—but it will increase your conversions too. Your blog will make you feel more credible and relatable, which will provide new clients with a greater sense of confidence in their purchases.

6. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search. I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

7. I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
90 5 21

Hi @eren805 !

Congratulations on your new store. It looks amazing! 

I really like how you designed your website as well as organized the page, i had a positive user experience as I browsed the page. I think one suggestion you can consider is to add a blog to your website where you could write posts to emphasize on the different health benefits of diffuser, why you should get a diffuser and etc. This would help you drive organic traffic, establish your expert image in the industry and increase engagement with your customers. 

You nailed your website design, however, you would need to put in more effort if you want to make your customers take the purchase action. I would highly recommend you to start implementing a retargeting campaign. Retargeting campaigns are used to remind customers of the products they showed interest in after they leave the website with various kinds of creatives.

You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on Shopify app store. Ako Retargeting is a cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. You can learn about this Ako Retargeting here: https://medium.com/@akohubteam/what-is-ako-retargeting-c43bda83143b. 

Hope I managed to help you out, all the best on your store! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
300 11 61

Hi @eren805  welcome to Shopify family

I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. You need to identify your best customers, so you can work backward and determine the characteristics that make up each of your best buyers. Aim to find out as many details as you can about each of these customers, including industry, company size, and point of contact’s role within the company.
2. Acquiring the wrong traffic is likely the single biggest reason your high traffic website isn’t converting. If your keywords don’t accurately reflect what your products are, or how your target audience searches, you’re likely attracting the wrong people.
3. Provide Clear navigation list out various sections of your site and link to them, this will help visitors with an overall understanding of the content you offer. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description
4. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.  Bigger images in your catalog view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products
5. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes