Opinion on my website

Solved
Highlighted
14 0 0

Hello Shopify community, i've launched my website www.dindress.se for a few months ago and it has going well but I just want to check with you guys what I can do to make it look better. The language is in Swedish but I what I want to get feedback on is the design etc. I would love all kind of feedback. 

Regards

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Zizou 

I couldn't read anything but I did notice something. Looks like one of your images is a free image from burst maybe ? I'd change that and put images that go well with your product images. 

Overall looks good. I love how you have lots of images of people wearing your products with there faces in the picture. I always recommend people do this. Really gives the visitor a good feeling and helps them envision themselves wearing your products. 

Keep up the good work.

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
14 0 0

Thank you for your advice i've now changed the free image to my own image and like you said it's much better now!

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Zizou wrote:

Thank you for your advice i've now changed the free image to my own image and like you said it's much better now!

Awesome. Keep up the good work :) 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Dindress,

Congratulations on your store performing so well! Yet there is always a room for improvement. Following are my suggestions for optimizing your store for a much better and defined look:

1. A "language converter" is a must as a majority of the crowd doesn't understand "Swedish".
  2. "Site legitimacy" can be best ensured only if you add "Trust Badges" near the site footer.
  3. An account login/sign-in system is a must for better information security.
  4. A professional central banner needs to be added to impart a unique and decent store look.
  5. Customer centricity can be best ensured by the addition of social links like Facebook, Instagram etc to the site footer.
  6. Keep customers updated about the latest discounts or promotional offers by adding a newsletter to the site footer.
  7. "Product Description" needs to be more detailed for better product understanding and site familiarity as well.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here. 
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the store performs even much better in the days to come.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes