Opinions about my store Univers Magnétique

https://univers-magnetique.fr/

The store is slow on mobile but i will fix that soon

Thanks for your feedbacks !

Up to get opinions

0 Likes

Hi @LucasMondon

I'm Richard - CRO expert at PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 100.000 active Shopify merchants. Personally, I very much love your store design and the products look good.  But, here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and improve your store speed. Please check out my comments below:

Point 1. Should Add Banner on Homepage: 

RichardNguyen_0-1626140350442.png

Actually,this part is not attractive enough. First-time users generally make snap decisions about the site and brand and tend to stick to that initial impression throughout the entire shopping session. By using beautiful photography and simple design will sweep the feet out from under many users, making them want to browse the site for a long time. Please take a look at example below: 

RichardNguyen_1-1626140350606.png

Point 2. Optimize your Page Speed on Mobile: 

Your Page Speech Acore is very low on mobile, just 15. You can use this tool for checking. 

RichardNguyen_2-1626140350285.png

As nowadays, people usually make purchases on their phones, it's important that they have the best shopping experience, otherwise, it's easy to make them close your page in 1 sec.

In order to improve it, you can try out 3 following ways: 

1. Optimize image loading times

2. Optimize front-end code

For example, you can try to Minify files

The best place to get started to reduce page load is to minimize HTML, CSS and JavaScript files. These files determine your site’s appearance – like the clothing and shoes that you wear – so it’s vital to run them through some quality filters.

Let’s start with reducing the size of each file and the total number of files. This task includes removing unnecessary formatting, whitespace and code.

- To minify CSS files, you can use CSS Minifier.

- To minify JavaScript files, you can use JavaScript Minifier.

- If your site runs on WordPress, plugins like WP Rocket can make the job simple.

There are many factors that you need to concerns for your online store, for more details, I suggest that you should check out this article

3. Optimize back-end codes

For this factor, you can check out this article as well. 

Note: Don’t forget Google Indexing after to ensure Google crawls your page and recognizes the changes you’ve made, request indexing using Google Search console for your website. The sooner Google indexed your site, the better. Speeding up your website may help your Search Engine Result Pages (SERP’s).

Point 3. Add review section your product page: 

Your product page is quite good at design and content. But I want to suggest some points if you find it possible: 

1. Add review section, as you know, Users heavily depend on user-generated reviews. Without them, many users will not be confident enough to make a decision about a product and will go off-site to look for more information.
  2. Should add some sections for cross-selling and up-selling such as: recommended products, related products, top products, buy 1 get 1,....

Point 4. My suggestion:

I suggest that you should use Shopify landing page, in the simplest definition, is a landing page for your Shopify store - specially designed for products or services that you want to highlight or promote in marketing campaigns. 

The ultimate goal of these Shopify landing pages is to urge users to perform a specific conversion action, like filling out a form, making a purchase, or signing up for a service, right on the landing pages 

There are some apps for landing pages builder you should consider are PageFly, Shogun and LayoutHub,...

Hope all I suggest above can help you that much!

If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Cheers, 

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

nielsal7
1 0 0

How to make the menu sticky??

0 Likes

hello, it's from a theme

0 Likes