Opinions on my homepage

Highlighted
9 0 0

Hi there,

I was looking for some positive and negative feedback if you will, on how you think my homepage looks :)

Also what do you think of my store name 'Click Accessory'? Personally I like it and think it's catchy, would be interesting to see what others think.

Thanks!

TopTop

BottomBottom

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
25 1 11

Hi @ClickAccessory  - What is the URL for the store?

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Hi @chris_sparq,

I don't yet have a URL published.

I was more just looking for some feedback regarding the interface of the website and if it looks appealing to others as my store is currently a WIP.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
25 1 11

OKs, 

I guess for the community it might slightly difficult to give the feedback. Nonetheless, please see the following feedback, 

• Can you reduce the banner height if possible? 
  • I am assuming that the images with category names are clickable and landing to respective categories. Can you put an explicit button that lets users know that those images/sections are clickable and will lead to the further page? 

I can't think of anything else looking at those screenshots, for now, hopefully this helps :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0
Chris,

Thanks for that, I’ll play around and see if I can adjust banner height.

Also I do agree that it would be more user friendly to have a button to click for each category.

Thanks!
0 Likes