Our Website has been on Shopify for over 6 months we have very little action Please advise ?

DirectWellcare
Tourist
4 0 1

Our Website www.directwellcare.com has been up for over 6 months we are looking for some help with what we need to do next we have purchased some apps and just started running face book adds we fell we should receive some support and consulting from Shopify please advise.

UsmanAbdullah
3 0 0

Hey, Your Website Looks good and well designed. What kind of advice are you exactly looking for??

0 Likes
DirectWellcare
Tourist
4 0 1

We are looking for a conversation on how to promote and get more action to are website we are not sure we are doing all we can do at this point ?

0 Likes
DirectWellcare
Tourist
4 0 1
Help ???? Who are you ! How to draw people to our site to do business ?
0 Likes
UsmanAbdullah
3 0 0

Well there are a number of things you can do...

1st setup the backbone which is email marketing. Get a complete email marketing setup with popups and all the necessary sequences.  Keep the record of your customers. Build your personal email list. Run weekly campaigns, engage with you customers and build trust and loyalty.

You can use other traffic sources as well like Google ads, Snapchat ads, pinterest ads, and influencer marketing etc....

0 Likes
DirectWellcare
Tourist
4 0 1
Do you work for Shopify ?
0 Likes
EMMANS
4 0 0

Hello! In addition to what you've got earlier. Do well to set up a sales funnel which is going to be of help to your store. It's boosts store's conversion rate.

0 Likes
Lanresdev02
Excursionist
11 1 1

Hi,

I'm lanresdev,  There are several ways your store can be promoted to tons of audience , though I just checked out your store still needs quite an improvement before going into promotions.

Lanresdev
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
997 135 326

Hey @DirectWellcare,

Sorry to hear that you've been spending on ads with little/no return. When you get traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.). I've taken a look through your store, hopefully my feedback will provide some insight as to what is going on.

directwell-01.png

PAYMENT OPTIONS
Because of the price of your kits, you might consider adding in afterpay so that your customers can pay in installments. This might allow more people to purchase.
screencapture-directwellcare-collections-all-hormone-tests-2021-07-06-09_29_29.png

ACCOUNT
In general I don't recommend requiring a customer to create an account in order to checkout. You really don't want to put any sort of barriers in the way of a customer when they are trying to purchase. If you want to keep the account login, I'd recommend adding the option of a guest checkout as well.

screencapture-directwellcare-account-login-2021-07-06-09_30_53.png

PAID ADVERTISING
Here are a few tips to help you with your paid ads:

1. When working with influencers, don’t be blinded by numbers. A large following does not mean success. Be cautious of bringing in “general traffic”, you want an influencer that is in your niche.
  2. Remember that every social platform has a primary user demographic. You want to create profiles and run ads on whichever platform your target demographic spends the most time. Check Social Sprout for the 2021 Social Media Stats.
  3. Target your ads. Do not make your ranges to broad, know your target audience and dial in to reach exactly who you intend to reach. Remember, high traffic is not a good thing if it’s the wrong traffic.

LOGO
A logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight in how professional or unprofessional your store looks. I'd recommend removing the 4 photos you have behind your logo and the circle (if possible) and keep it simple with just the text and icons that you currently have inside of the circle.

SITE IDENTITY
One thing I would recommend is matching the fonts in your store to your logo. Not every piece of text, definitely not the body text but things like headings or page titles. Another thing I'd recommend is developing a color palette for your brand. I would recommend using your logo as the anchor point so you might go back and have it tweaked to add in some color and then use that for things like buttons, link colors and your navigation bar. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? Or what is it that they desire that you provide? Use words or phrases that they do to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

SOCIAL MEDIA
I noticed you don’t have any social media links listed. Having an active social media presence adds trust to your brand. If there’s nothing about your brand online, it’s a red flag to your visitors. Potential customers are going to research before purchasing and one of the first places they are going to check is social media. Highly recommend getting on social media and adding those links to your Shopify store.

REVIEWS
I would highly recommend that you encourage your customers to leave a review on the products they purchase. Positive reviews are very valuable, they add a lot of trust to your store. We did a video showing a free review app you can use and how to set it up:

MARKETING
For you, I’d recommend creating videos to market your products. It seems like you have a lot of knowledge that you could share. You can do short 30 second to 1 minute videos for TikTok, IG Reels, Facebook. You can also do longer videos and post them on YouTube or Facebook. As for the platforms, right now I personally suggest TikTok & YouTube. You are going to grow way faster on TikTok right now than you could on IG Reels or Facebook.
It has the potential to be a double fold success for you because not only can you earn on the platforms themselves (ie. with YouTube you can get AdSense, add affiliate links and do brand deals) but also you are driving traffic to your store and selling there as well. A good example of this in action is the Detail Geek. He has a service based vehicle detailing business and creates YouTube videos of himself detailing vehicles. He will mention products he is using and drive traffic to his online store AND he also earns AdSense money by allowing YouTube to place ads in his videos.
I think this could be great for you, hope you give it a go!

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
glenn24
Tourist
102 4 37

Hey just took a look at your site and I think it looks good. I advise to use this Pinterest auto posting app Daily Feed Generator. It generates a 2week feed automatically for shopify stores and schedules 2 weeks worth of posts at a time. This increases social media presence and improves traffic without the need for ads. 

Hope this helps.

0 Likes