Our store has average 150 visitors a day, but we only made 1 sale so far...

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi Shopify community!

Our store is www.highqpets.com and we have average 150 visitors per day. Most traffic is generated by facebook ads. We have spent about 1.5k on FB ads but only generates 1 sale so far. Could you guys give us some advice about our website? Thank you! I wish you all a great day!

1 Like
Highlighted
Explorer
80 6 24

Hi @highqpets 

Your store is really beautiful and looks highly professional. I believe that the problem isn't with the store's layout rather than with the checkouts or abandoned carts. Have you tried capturing the emails of those checkouts to send them reminders? I think you should use this technique so that when any person checks-in to the cart, you must collect his/her email and you can then retarget them by sending reminders, notifications, and emails. You can try CareCart in order to use this tactic. Their apps are cost-effective and simple to use.

Also, include the Facebook live chat widget in there as well. This will help you in conversions.  I would suggest making a combination of ads and in-store tactics. Through ads, drive traffic, and then capture those visitors through in-store marketing strategies like sending reminders through emails and Facebook messenger.

Moreover, as soon as you start getting sales, install a social proof mechanism to show real-time sales notifications to your new visitors. This strategy will improve your sales. 

In the long run, add a blog page and share weekly articles. This will help in boosting your organic Google rankings. Also, add your social platforms icons in the header/footer section. Good Luck

One-stop solution for conversion: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1824 116 278

Dear @highqpets 

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

highspeed.png

• Add Custom search
  • Add icon instead of text for social profile
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Product page layout needs to improve Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
96 6 24

Good job on the amount of traffic that you are driving to your site, to solve your problem regarding the low conversion rate, rou should consider set up retargeting campaigns to efficiently boost up sales. Retargeting campaigns allow you to re-engage and remind customer of your brand after leaving your website and offer product and productinformationthey viewed with different kinds of attractive ad creatives. In other words, the goal for a retargeting campaign is awareness and conversion. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on the Shopify app store. AkoRetargetingis a cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. Take a look at how you can set up a 14 days campaign in less than 15 minutes here:  https://medium.com/@akohubteam/how-to-create-a-sequential-retargeting-campaign-591861d257b5.

If you want to learn more about it let me know! All the best for you business!
0 Likes
Highlighted

@highqpets you need to improve your target audience also you need to focus on remarketing.  

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
0 Likes