Our store has average 150 visitors a day, but we only made 1 sale so far...

Highlighted
9 0 1

Hi Shopify community!

Our store is www.highqpets.com and we have average 150 visitors per day. Most traffic is generated by facebook ads. We have spent about 1.5k on FB ads but only generates 1 sale so far. Could you guys give us some advice about our website? Thank you! I wish you all a great day!

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
60 4 19

Hi @highqpets 

Your store is really beautiful and looks highly professional. I believe that the problem isn't with the store's layout rather than with the checkouts or abandoned carts. Have you tried capturing the emails of those checkouts to send them reminders? I think you should use this technique so that when any person checks-in to the cart, you must collect his/her email and you can then retarget them by sending reminders, notifications, and emails. You can try CareCart in order to use this tactic. Their apps are cost-effective and simple to use.

Also, include the Facebook live chat widget in there as well. This will help you in conversions.  I would suggest making a combination of ads and in-store tactics. Through ads, drive traffic, and then capture those visitors through in-store marketing strategies like sending reminders through emails and Facebook messenger.

Moreover, as soon as you start getting sales, install a social proof mechanism to show real-time sales notifications to your new visitors. This strategy will improve your sales. 

In the long run, add a blog page and share weekly articles. This will help in boosting your organic Google rankings. Also, add your social platforms icons in the header/footer section. Good Luck

One-stop solution for conversion: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1747 108 312

Dear @highqpets 

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

highspeed.png

• Add Custom search
  • Add icon instead of text for social profile
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Product page layout needs to improve Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
483 30 141

Hi @highqpets !

Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!

1. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
  2. Branding - clearly show your company branding. Logo, brand colors, brand fonts - should be the same across websites, emails, and social profiles. A key part of building your brand is making it recognizable. 
  3. Social proof - an incredibly powerful sales and lead generation tool. 
  4. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
  5. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.
  6. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  7. I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  8. Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.
  9. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
  10. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
  11. Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
91 5 21

Good job on the amount of traffic that you are driving to your site, to solve your problem regarding the low conversion rate, rou should consider set up retargeting campaigns to efficiently boost up sales. Retargeting campaigns allow you to re-engage and remind customer of your brand after leaving your website and offer product and productinformationthey viewed with different kinds of attractive ad creatives. In other words, the goal for a retargeting campaign is awareness and conversion. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on the Shopify app store. AkoRetargetingis a cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. Take a look at how you can set up a 14 days campaign in less than 15 minutes here:  https://medium.com/@akohubteam/how-to-create-a-sequential-retargeting-campaign-591861d257b5.

If you want to learn more about it let me know! All the best for you business!
0 Likes
Highlighted

@highqpets you need to improve your target audience also you need to focus on remarketing.  

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
0 Likes