Our store launches tomorrow and would love some feedback!

ericfrye240
Tourist
14 0 2

Hey everyone, I probably should have asked earlier but figured better late than never. If you have time, please go check out my website and let me know the performance of it and what touches need to be done. Thank you! 

password: almosttime71

0 Likes
appfreaker_com
Shopify Partner
2028 46 261

Hey ,

I am unable to open your website, Can you share URL of your website?!

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2800 163 518

Hello @ericfrye240, There's no password field to enter the password so I am unable to open the store.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
ericfrye240
Tourist
14 0 2

URL: fryehomeessentials.com

password: almosttime71

The Enter password button is invisible at the top right of the web page. 

0 Likes
ericfrye240
Tourist
14 0 2

@AiTrillion @appfreaker_com 

Sorry I forgot to mention, my enter password button is invisible at the top right of the web page. Also, not sure if you would know about this topic but, When I go to customers, I have 898 email subscribers but when I go to send a campaign email to all subscribers, only 884 emails come up. Not sure where the missing 14 emails are. I made sure to make sure there were no tags excluding anyone. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you!

0 Likes
Kloonk
Shopify Partner
6 0 3

Hi Eric, 

Overall the store looks good, I like you maintained similar layout for your product images. (for future improvements I recommend to remove the product photos background) 

I personally recommend some quick-fix changes:

• Redesign the main menu to: Jar Colllection | Was Melts | Wick Trimmer - more intuitive and understanding of what you're doing. Everything else to footer assign to the footer: About, Contact, Faqs. "Home" is useless. 
  • Slider Titles text: change to Bold for more contrast and bigger size than the button. (you're featuring the title, not the button) 
  • Footer menu.
  • About us page: looks too simple and scammy. 

Recommend to quickly install PageFly App before launch - even the free version will do your job as you don't have many pages. The app itself have lots of templates just to publish on your store for free and make it look lots better.

And Good Luck!

If need more help,

Drop by. Get a Fix. 
    kloonk.com
0 Likes
GifttoInspire
1 0 0

Hello,

i am new to shopify too. So I took a look purely from an aesthetic point of view and I do like the store.

it has a clean and inviting look.

All the best with your launch.

From,

Vinni

Gift-to-Inspire 

0 Likes