Our visitors aren´t converting

Kofi-
Tourist
6 0 2

Hey,

Sorry I didn't mention this earlier, however there is an amazing Shopify app called Shoppable Fashion Galleries. It's a free app that has paid plans that come with a seven-day free trial, but it packs quite a punch for it's nonexistent price tag! I think that it would work amazingly with your store. 

Heres how it works:

You have an image, and you put a couple of points on the image, say one next to the shirt and one near the trunks. If someone hovers over any of the points, they'll gat a handy little popup that tells them what product that is and an option to add it to the cart.

Sorry for the late response and I hope this helps,

Kofi

0 Likes

Hello @Augustdyrberg 

I had look into your website, I observed few points on your website.

I was impressed by looking into your store which showcase your vision and passion towards your work, every thing looks fine ,But for getting good traffic and for attracting customers .I would like to suggest few points.

Add Testimonials or Reviews on the Homepage, which helps in building trust with other visitors.

As per navigation, customers sometimes may lost track of their products they wished to purchase, try to add Wishlist feature and recently viewed products feature. 

Product Review: There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review , so that customer can review on your products. In product page place product review to know more information about products ,which makes customer to buy .

As per promotion, Try  to add  social sharing feature in product page below the product to share directly .

Rewards & Credits: Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and credits. You can give credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

Social login: I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Tuecus Customer Account page. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.

Hope this will HELPFUL!

Thanks,
team Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
Augustdyrberg
Excursionist
14 0 3

Thank you for the great feecback and advice @Tuecus 

0 Likes
Atzoy
Tourist
8 0 2

Hey August, your page is awesome! so much that I needed to ask how did you make the accordion style description of the items? I´ve been tinkering with that but nothing as elegant as yours.

thanks

0 Likes
Augustdyrberg
Excursionist
14 0 3

Hi @Atzoy 

Please send me a screen shot, then i will try my best to help you

Have a great weekend.

BR

0 Likes
Atzoy
Tourist
8 0 2

Hey August thanks for your reply, I´m attaching a screenshot of what I would like to do.

again thank you so much for your help

have a nice evening

Cheers

WhatsApp Image 2021-06-26 at 1.17.58 PM.jpeg

0 Likes
Augustdyrberg
Excursionist
14 0 3

Hi @Atzoy 

Arr now i see

I think it´s something that are available at the Prestige Theme on shopify.

BR

0 Likes
Atzoy
Tourist
8 0 2

Hey @Augustdyrberg , will keep on looking to see if I can find something to emulate that, but still thank you for you help

stay safe

cheers

0 Likes