Over 1,300 sessions in one day and no Sales?

Highlighted
Excursionist
17 1 2

Hello. My website is ElementsCases.com and I just released it and the ads today. I am using SnapChat ads but I'm open to other types if someone could tell me. I would really appreciate if someone could give me some constructive criticism to up my conversion rate and get some sales. This could be anything from website design to high prices, I'm open to fix anything. 

IMG_2752.PNGIMG_2753.PNGIMG_2754.PNGScreen Shot 2019-12-17 at 4.33.28 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Congratulations on your new store!

From experience, since you have just launched your store, this high amount of sessions could just be google/others crawling your site so it can be referenced on their search engine.

As for marketing, Shopify has some great tools, check Shopify Kit, which can automate your Facebook and email marketing.

Happy selling and wish you luck on your first sale.

Kind Regards,

Muaaz Teladia

Telsense Technology Group (South Africa)

0 Likes
Highlighted

Why are others able to sell this product and you can't ???

Hi @SaladisBae 

I've seen and worked on a lot of these types of websites lately. Why are some getting sales and others aren't ? This is something you need to work out.

Here is a few things to think about. 

• Background Color (I'd use white looks clean) extremely hard to make a website work with Black
  • More reviews. Here is a link to a video I did going over couple apps that might help HERE 
  • Need images of people smiling using your product (build emotional connection)

As for your ads its better to build out a product funnel than send someone straight to product page. 

Overall website is pretty good. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Elementscases, 

The UI of the store is in synchronisation with the phone cover theme.However,some noticable changes to be made to give it a fresh look are:

1. Favicon is missing.
  2. I would love to see a Account login/signin system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  3. Best sellers can be added to the homepage also along with the product filters.
  4. All footer links should be placed vertically for better alignment.
  5. Adding social links for better connnectivity might help.
  6. Customer reviews can be added to rest of your products.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

Hope your store gets an improved conversion rate in the days to come.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @SaladisBae

I agree with @Clayton_Bates, if you can find some ways to add real images of people leaving reviews, the review would be much convincing and eye-catching.

I have a concern about product photos, they look somehow fake (especially on a black background). Product photography contributes much to conversion rate, I suggest you use high-resolution product images, which are captured on a real background and if possible, show many angles of the product. 

These product images look like you cut and pasted from another image.These product images look like you cut and pasted from another image.

Also, one important reason for having 1300 sessions but no sales, you need to review your ads targeting. Only when you target the right audience can traffic be converted into customers.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 1 2

Thanks for the advice. I fixed most of the stuff and got so far one sale on the first day. Still, I'm pretty upset with my 0.03% conversion rate.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hey, Wonder if you changed anything else or got any other advice for someone having the exact same issue. mail me at umeshnkg@gmail if you can. Much appriciated <3

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1467 74 248

@SaladisBae ,

You should maximize engagement on your store. It will help you to capture visitors and convert them into customers and result in more sales. 

1. Add web push notifications. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It is a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

2. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

3. Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

4. You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.

5. Add smart pop-up.

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes