Over 150 sessions a day and still not one order

Mindivus
2 0 0

Hello! i just am seeking some advice here. Im running some pretty good ads on facebook, Instagram, and pinterest that are getting me alot of sessions, views, and add to carts, but i just cant seem to get any conversions. https://mindivus.com/ is my site if you can help me figure out what im doing wrong. you can find my ads on facebook's ad library under mindivus too and maybe youll see something im not doing right there also. i tried making shipping free internationally, dropping my prices, and changing demographics a bit but im kinda at a loss, any advice is appreciated! thank you in advance!

0 Likes

Hi @Mindivus

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. But first, you can check out this article on how you can optimize your conversion rate of your website.

I/ Homepage

1. Make the Header and Free Shipping Banner sticky. As the search bar is in the Header, you can consider make it sticky so that customer can reach for it anytime they need to find anything. As well as the Promotion Banner for obvious reason, repetitive display of the offer will eventually push the visitors towards taking action. 

PageFly_0-1617699056902.png

2. Make sure your Image with Text Overlay is illegible. I can see that your banner is very light and the text is white, this can be hard for many people to easily read the content right from the first time. You can edit the CTA button to change colors when hovering the mouse to. 

PageFly_1-1617699266150.png

3. Use common phrases. This can be used as Collections so that the Heading is short, simple and straightforward. 

PageFly_2-1617699303308.png

4. Clearer prices. You should edit the Product Price to be more prominent and stand out of the rest of the page content. This will enhance the user experience overall when they don't have to try to check the price. 

PageFly_3-1617699438722.png

II/ Collection Page

1. Align Product Price and more common CTA such as "Add to Cart", it will demonstrates the action you want the customers to take. 

PageFly_4-1617699525383.png

2. Use Load More instead of Endless Scrolling. 

PageFly_5-1617699603341.png

Overall, this is a nicely put layout and you must've invested a lot of time and effort into this. If you need any changes, you can always opt for PageFly Page Builder to build more customized and high-converting website. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best! 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 668

Hello @Mindivus, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store & your store's overall appearance is visually appealing. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- On the product page, you can add color swatches. 

- Add reviews on the product page. 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase. 

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.

- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Since you said you're getting lots of "add to carts" my guess is that there is something surprising people during checkout. I did an add to cart and went through the process and I can't find anywhere that gives me an estimate on when I should receive my products. All I see in the shipping policy is that it takes 1-3 days to get to a shipping center, but then no additional timeframes. I would recommend adding either in the shipping policy or during the shipping selection estimated shipping times.

Here's how we do it in checkout:

KyleFlexverk_0-1617727462895.png

And here is our shipping policy page:

KyleFlexverk_1-1617727531425.png

The less surprises or added charges for the customer during checkout the more likely they are to complete a purchase.

“A big business starts small.”
-Richard Branson
Mindivus
2 0 0

Thank you! i added this feature this morning! hope it goes well!

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 328

Hey @Mindivus,

Congratulations on the launch of you store! I can tell you've put a lot of time, thought and effort into building your store. I've taken a look through and I have a few suggestions.

First, I noticed as I was going through your store that there is not a whole lot of selection. The boys category has 8 items, the girls has 13.

screencapture-mindivus-collections-baby-boy-2021-04-14-09_24_30.png

I have a few thoughts on what could be happening with your abandon carts:

1. The shipping time. Free is 8-14 days, so my thoughts here are a. if they need the product for upcoming photos, they may not be willing to wait that long. b. babies grow super fast, a lot of growth can happen two weeks especially for the newborn age.
  2. If a person does want it faster (2-7 days) they may see the $6 shipping option and feel the price is not worth it for a single item and as I mentioned, you don't have a tonne of selection so perhaps they just saw the one item they wanted and that was it.

Another thing I noticed were your options. Instead of Color: Picture 1, Picture 2 ... replace that with the color names. I noticed on the baby boy clothing you have it abbreviated "BK" instead of "Black". I would change that as well.

baby-product.png

I mentioned product selection before so with that I will say, when you are choosing items to add to your store, here is a few indicators that you have a winning product on your hands:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend 3x what the product costs you.

With clothing especially it is important to stay away from items that already available online and in store - you want unique pieces. You have to give people a reason to purchase from you vs. Target,  Walmart, Amazon, etc.

We did a video on how to find winning products that you can watch:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

I'll leave it at that for now but I'd like to help you with your store more so I'd invite you to join a free training we have coming up. We cover everything your store is struggling with: high traffic with no sales, spending on Ads with no return and visitors abandoning cart. We will help you develop a profitable ad strategy and learn how to generate free traffic, transform your Shopify store into a professional. trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and help you find winning products that people can’t wait to buy. Our free private Facebook training is happening on April 26 – 30, we will be going live every day at 1:00PM (EST). You can sign up here. Really hope you join us!

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes